Toneczar Echoczar delay + expression pedal

gearnut

• Members

Price drop to $999 + shipping and split paypal (or gift)

Well, I'm doing something I never thought I'd do. I'm putting up my echoczar for sale. My creative urges have pulled me more into photography and I need to pay for the Canon 7D I just bought. I'll probably regret this, but I need the dough.

So anyway, I'm the first owner of this echoczar. It's a version 1 of the pedal (I think #13). While it has been to Ed for some upgrades, this one won't support the angel baby and doesn't have the dual mix control. What it does have is incredible analog delay tones. So much versatility and sound built into this awesome chrome box. It's been safely house in my NYC pedal board for years, only leaving to go to Ed for upgrades. These things are built like tanks, and it's been nothing but good to me. It's a beautiful two channel delay, as we all know. This one hasn't been abused but not closet kept either. The price includes the Toneczar-modified ernie ball expression pedal and cable, as well as power supply. I'm trying to find the original box, so no promises on that yet.

I'm asking $1100 + paypal and actual shipping. These come up so rarely and it's a 5 year wait for a new one. Please feel free to ask any questions.

echoczar__5.jpg

echoczar__6.jpg

echoczar__4.jpg

echoczar__3.jpg

echoczar__2.jpg

echoczar__1.jpg

echoczar__7.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived