X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VINTAGE ibanez phasetone pt-909 fs/ft

have up for grabs a vintage ibanez phasetone pt-909 that is in as good of condition that it could possibly be for its age. I Believe it to be late 70's but no newer than '81. What I really want to do is trade it for a wayhuge aquapuss delay specifically but if not that some other decent delay as it is what I really need. Not alot out there to compare this to for a current market price so I am going to say $99 dollars cash takes it $150 trade value. WILL CONSIDER ANY DELAY OR LOW WIND PAF TYPE HUMBUCKERS

check out my page

www.youtube.com/andrewemmel

MIJ Boss DD-3? I used to have a MIT one and the MIJ version is less sterile, slightly more analog sounding but still pretty crisp sounding.
    Looking to sell:
    Boss OD-2 - shipping plus whatever
    Electro Harmonix HOG - $375 (does not have foot controller or expression)
    Malekko Spring Chicken - $300
    This1sMyne Custom Looper - $200 (PM if you want details)

Good deals with: knives490 (x2), telechuck, tinypants, Whenboysetsfire, AngelofHop, Keevun, devnulljp, pk1fan, mrmjp, StopReferencing, aporcelainsky, twangr, Matt Howell, solewheelin, GibsonVMan, Steve@Russo, jmiller475, & ibanez_dude

Comment

thank for the offer but really looking for analog and not really a boss fan.
      check out my page

Comment

Dang, any of the other pedals in my sig interest you?
        Looking to sell:

Good deals with: knives490 (x2), telechuck, tinypants, Whenboysetsfire, AngelofHop, Keevun, devnulljp, pk1fan, mrmjp, StopReferencing, aporcelainsky, twangr, Matt Howell, solewheelin, GibsonVMan, Steve@Russo, jmiller475, & ibanez_dude

Comment

ahh man youre killin me here... i really need a delay is the problem... but i had a fuzz factory once and i liked it alot.. but i have no need for another fuzz...
          check out my page

Comment

Haha I'm really mostly hoping to trade the Fuzz Factory for a different fuzz like a Musket Fuzz or something, but if you do decide you're interested maybe we can work something out, although I am really on the fence about getting rid of it.
            Looking to sell:

Comment

gone.........traded for another vintage ibanez.. but a delay
              check out my page

Comment

Congrats, what kind (I'm guessing AD-9)?
                Looking to sell:

Comment

You're right sir! Andrew it shipped to you this morning. You should be getting USPS auto email soon.

Thanks!
                  Phil
                  ----------------------------
                  guitars: '95 LP Std, '82 Burny Super Grade LP, '06 Mayer Strat, 80's MIJ Strat

amps: '66 Bassman w/ matching original cab, '66 Princeton Reverb, '66 Champ, '66 Ampeg Jet, Marshall 1960A cab

board: RMC2 Wah>AM Mini-Bicomp>Musket Fuzz II>Tim>'82 Ibanez SD-9>Butah>Zvex Distortron>Fat Boost>Modded GE7>Nova Mod>AM Mini-chorus>Carbon Copy>DD3

great deals w/ kjstrat62 ($1,000), timbow27, hivedestruction, astonvillan, ExDeath, clonexx, Rockapede, radonballoon, fiveiron

Comment

Those sound at all like the maxon phase tone pt-999? I had one of those in my chain and god dang that thing was SUBTLE
                    Check out my band!
                    http://www.myspace.com/thesoundofthemountain

Comment

Working...
                    X