Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***FS/FT: Lovepedal, TC, AYA, Duncan, Linn, Tyler.***

ALL SOLD
    Eli Menezes

Good deals with wmcjhi, stuey222, zodiacstone, jacobjj5, wrathchild1, Murff, ManFromMars, thesockmonster, misterzachariah.

hi ,
    I want to buy your L'PEDAL...could you reply to "gibsonrokr1@live.com" please???
    tks.,DAVID...'rokr1'

Comment

Adrenalinn Sold. Superlead and Aya on Hold.
      Eli Menezes

Good deals with wmcjhi, stuey222, zodiacstone, jacobjj5, wrathchild1, Murff, ManFromMars, thesockmonster, misterzachariah.

Comment

Aya and Superlead sold
        Eli Menezes

Comment

Added new pedals and pickups!
          Eli Menezes

Comment

Bump
            Eli Menezes

Comment

PM'd!

Comment

New Years bump!
                Eli Menezes

Comment

Burstbuckers sold
                  Eli Menezes

Comment

Super Signa Drive and Tyler pickups still up for grabs! Trade me something cool!
                    Eli Menezes

Comment

Trade you a new Homebrew Power Screamer for the Super Signa Drive?
                      ---------------------------

RIP Gary Moore...... Thank you for choosing to play guitar.

GOOD DEALS with gwarner, Turk 182, Jackson/Charvel, silver-seven, Teletaylor, chemicalmagical

Comment

Thanks but I already a HBE Paradrive.
                        Eli Menezes

Comment

ttt
                          Eli Menezes

Comment

I know your post is about 2 years old, but it's a shot in the dark. Do you still have the Super Signa Drive? I have a JHS Charlie Brown Channel Drive to trade. Let me know please.

Comment

The pedal is long gone, sorry
                              Eli Menezes

Comment

Working...
                              X