WTB Delay, Echo, or Reverb pedal?

AstralFeedbackM

• Members

In Order. Won't need a thunder tweak delay because I just closed a transaction for a delay pedal. No go on the Verbzilla, have a friend who has it and I can't see it on my board. Surferbeto the only one that interested me was the danelectro. I'll have to think about that and do a little research on that one because It's one I haven't really checked out. SO I DON"T NEED A DELAY PEDAL ANY MORE>>>>>>> Only reverb or echo.

• Members
Suggestion...... Some people have pedals that you would never come across...... Just bought one two days ago on here that i would have never had found because I never knew that brand existed.....[/quote

suggestion, define and express what KIND of things you are looking for (what features you are interested in, what kind of sound, price range, etc)

• Members

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I don't really know what it is I want or am looking for. I know my last post wasn't a suggestion, I was just repeating what that guy said so he would I know I was talking to him. I'm not trying to start a fight on a forum site, but I really don't need anyones input on what my original post is about. If people have problems with me not being too specific on what pedal I'm looking for they don't really need to post anything. Just read it, move on, and don't waste your time typing stuff out. I don't have any price limitation and I don't know exactly what I want. Thats why in the original post I say "Don't really know what I'm looking for so hit me up with what you have and lets see what we can work out."

Archived