X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wah, volume, chorus

Been trying out different pedals while getting my board together...got a few that need new homes:

Old Ernie Ball volume pedal w/adjust knob- $40
    Modtone wah - $40
    Modtone volume- $40
    Marshall Supervibe- $25
    Snarling Dogs Fire Bawl wah- $80
    MXR custom shop Vari-Phase- phase 90 in a wah housing,switchless- $100

Shipping is $5 per pedal, willing to deal if you take more than one.....
    Pics on request- email me at boonestunes@yahoo-dot-com
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Les Paul's &amp; Strats, Fender Super &amp; Blues Junior, Fulltone pedals &amp; a whole lot of stuff that I don't use and can't seem to let go....</div>

got any pics?

Comment

They're on my phone....send me an email addu
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Les Paul's &amp; Strats, Fender Super &amp; Blues Junior, Fulltone pedals &amp; a whole lot of stuff that I don't use and can't seem to let go....</div>

Comment

Bump

Comment

pmed
          <div class="signaturecontainer"> tele with kinman pups, jaguar with sd bridge fender neck, rickenbacker, peavy classic 50 head running through homebuilt cab with a gb and v30 and peavy ultra 4-10, pedals are constantly changing, a but my star pedAls that are used alot are- e-ball vol, modded true bypass origional crybaby, swolepickle fuzz, dls clone, super overdrive modded,ehx small stone,still have my dano tremolo.....dont knock it, it has taken its fair shRe of abuse and sounds just fine tyvm.. delays, delays,</div>

Comment

bump for good fella
            <div class="signaturecontainer"> tele with kinman pups, jaguar with sd bridge fender neck, rickenbacker, peavy classic 50 head running through homebuilt cab with a gb and v30 and peavy ultra 4-10, pedals are constantly changing, a but my star pedAls that are used alot are- e-ball vol, modded true bypass origional crybaby, swolepickle fuzz, dls clone, super overdrive modded,ehx small stone,still have my dano tremolo.....dont knock it, it has taken its fair shRe of abuse and sounds just fine tyvm.. delays, delays,</div>

Comment

Working...
            X