WTB: Momentary killswitch of some sort

emptyparadigm

• Members

What I want is simple -- a small pedal that, when engaged, kills my signal. My live rig consists of two halfstacks, but sometimes I kill the signal to one with an ABY pedal. That's more complicated than I need, as I have stereo pedals. I just need a simple little box to kill the signal in one of my signal paths. Halp!

• Members

Ooooh, I just noticed that StutterKill has a momentary kill function too. That makes it way sweeter.

Jimosity, can I see a pic of one of your pedals? I much prefer the idea of working with a fellow forumite over buying from Musician's Friend. And $30 sounds way better than $80, haha.

• Members

Ooooh, I just noticed that StutterKill has a momentary kill function too. That makes it way sweeter.

Jimosity, can I see a pic of one of your pedals? I much prefer the idea of working with a fellow forumite over buying from Musician's Friend. And $30 sounds way better than $80, haha.

Since I'd be building it from scratch, I don't really have any pics.

I could use a 1590LB sized enclosure for a momentary stutter though.

$30 and mine would be powdercoated (I have black ones already done, or I have a few other colors if you want a different color)

Call it $35 and I can do one that has both the momentary and latching kill - that'd need to go in a slightly larger enclosure. I could probably make it fit in a 1590A enclosure. Same powdercoat options.

Here's a bad quality video clip of the 1590LB sized enclosure, this isn't a 'kill' switch, but the overall 'look' would be about the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJF9eMEaEm4

This is the size of the 1590A sized boxes.

http://www.r3fx.com/images/R3FXCLEANBOOST.jpg

Sorry I don't have better pics of the small enclosures, I'm at work right now.

If you decide to jump on it, I can have it shipped out tomorrow; whichever one you wanna go with.

Archived