FS: Strymon BSR, Eventide Timefactor, Fulltone, RMC Wizard, Diamond

whiteelephant

• Members

PRICE DROP (11/15/2011)

For Sale - Paypal only. All prices include USPS shipping with tracking. I'm only shipping to locations in the continental US. Photos of all pedals are available via email.

Eventide Timefactor: #TF-02019, like new, never gigged, with box and power supply SOLD

Strymon Blue Sky Reverb: #S10-3592, like new, never gigged, with box and power supply $SOLD

Diamond Vibrato: #0017, as new, with power supply and box OFF THE MARKET

Fulltone GT-500: #69, like new, with box SOLD

Fulltone Discontinued Version of Deja '2 ((Stereo)): #143, works and looks perfect, never gigged, $170

RMC Wizard Wah: #W06001131, works perfectly, cosmetically not perfect - the RMC sticker on the front is partially torn, SOLD

PM if interested or if you have any questions- On Monday-Thursday I can only check messages in the evening, so please be patient if you send a message on those days.

...o yeah, I'm not looking for any trades at this time with the possible exception of a Subdecay Quasar Dlx.

Thanks for looking!

-WE :thu:

• Members

I'm struggling to remember what version off the top of my head. I last updated the TimeFactor on September of 2009...I believe it is version 3.1. It was when eventide increased to 500 banks and the presets to 100. I honestly have not used it too often over the years, and can't justify keeping it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived