X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Strymon BSR, Eventide Timefactor, Fulltone, RMC Wizard, Diamond

PRICE DROP (11/15/2011)
    For Sale - Paypal only. All prices include USPS shipping with tracking. I'm only shipping to locations in the continental US. Photos of all pedals are available via email.

Eventide Timefactor: #TF-02019, like new, never gigged, with box and power supply SOLD
    Strymon Blue Sky Reverb: #S10-3592, like new, never gigged, with box and power supply $SOLD
    Diamond Vibrato: #0017, as new, with power supply and box OFF THE MARKET
    Fulltone GT-500: #69, like new, with box SOLD
    Fulltone Discontinued Version of Deja '2 ((Stereo)): #143, works and looks perfect, never gigged, $170
    RMC Wizard Wah: #W06001131, works perfectly, cosmetically not perfect - the RMC sticker on the front is partially torn, SOLD

PM if interested or if you have any questions- On Monday-Thursday I can only check messages in the evening, so please be patient if you send a message on those days.

...o yeah, I'm not looking for any trades at this time with the possible exception of a Subdecay Quasar Dlx.

Thanks for looking!
    -WE

BTT

Comment

BTT with price drops

Comment

Hey, on the TimeFactor - what software version is it running??
        -ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth-Framus: Cobra KT88-VHT: FB-412 P50E-Maxon: OD808-iSP: Decimator-Dunlop: DCR-2SR-Eventide: TimeFactor-Peterson: VS-R Tuner-Furman: AR-15 II-Eventide: PowerFactor-Axess: GRX4 & MFC5

Comment

I'm struggling to remember what version off the top of my head. I last updated the TimeFactor on September of 2009...I believe it is version 3.1. It was when eventide increased to 500 banks and the presets to 100. I honestly have not used it too often over the years, and can't justify keeping it anymore.

Comment

Bumping again with price drops...

Comment

Hey, on the TimeFactor - what software version is it running??

If it's not the latest software, updating the unit is easy (and free).
              references

Comment

Yeah, I only haven't updated it more because I haven't been using it much lately. Anyone who purchases it can update it easily, or I will try to before shipping if they want.

Comment

Working...
                X