Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Wampler Plextortion & Maxon OD-9

For Sale:

1) Wampler Plextortion Distortion pedal. True-bypass and designed to give the clean channel of your amp the overdriven sound of a Marshall JCM800 2203 played thru a Greenback loaded 4X12 cab. As Brian Wampler puts it, it's his "George Lynch sound in a pedal". For more info and clips go here: http://www.wamplerpedals.com/distortions/plextortion.html

2) Maxon OD-9 Overdrive pedal. True-bypass, Tubescreamer variant, with a warm smooth sound, and built like a tank. Works great with a variety of amps.

Both pedals are brand-new in the box, with all original packaging and manuals included. Not a mark anywhere on them. Also, both pedals sound and operate 100% perfectly.

No trades. Straight cash sale only.

I will only ship inside the the USA to the lower 48 states of the continental USA. (AK/HI extra shipping will apply).

1) Wampler Plextortion $120.00 shipped/insured UPS Ground with PayPal fee included.[color=#FF0040]***SOLD***
    2) Maxon OD-9 $70.00 shipped/insured UPS Ground with PayPal fee included.

Engl Savage 120 Jackson USA Guitars

Excellent transactions with:
    killertone, Mizati20, thaifoo, zygoat, is350xtrm, bartmcartman, xiwiwix and many more.

"Killing is my business... and business is good..."