Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

FS-Visual Sound Comp 66 and Hardwire CM-2

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-Visual Sound Comp 66 and Hardwire CM-2

Looking to sell these. Both are in like-new condition, and will include the original box.

Hardwire CM-2 tube overdrive-Awesome pedal, essentially a Tubescreamer clone, but with some extra bells and whistles. It has a 2 band EQ (Low and high), a switch to go between vintage and modern sound, and on top of that, this pedal is built like a tank.

Visual Sound Comp 66-After trying out every compressor I could get my hands on, this one beat out all the others. Tons of different sounds you can get (From a subtle compression to an all-out squash), a gain knob so you can use it as a clean boost, and it is without a doubt the most durable pedal I've ever used. (There are videos of the dual pedal version being run over by a van and not getting a scratch). The only reason I'm selling this is to move up to the dual pedal version.

I'm asking $70 shipped each OBO, I can work out a deal if you buy both. Only trades I'm interested in would be going towards a 2x12 or 4x12 cab. I will get pictures of these up ASAP. Leave a comment here with any questions, otherwise e-mail me at titancaleb@yahoo.com, thanks!

Working...
X