Memorial Day Sale - A ton of high end equipment - Strymon, JHS, Diamond, EHX, Cusack

bagtagsell

• Members

I'm shrinking my rig and going with a smaller setup. All pedal prices include shipping. Shipping on the pedal board, amps, and guitars will be figured out with the purchaser. All pedals have been used in a worship setting at church and at home. All have velcro and are in great condition unless noted. All prices are OBO.

Drive

JHS Morning Glory V3 - $SOLD

VFE Killer Rabbit - $175. This is an 808 and Rat in a custom double enclosure. The rat switch is loud and I talked to the builder. He said it was a design flaw in the early Killer Rabbits. It's a free fix. I just didn't mind it so I never sent it in.

Mad Professor Little Green Wonder Clone - $75. Built by mpedals.com

Wampler Signdrive clone - $75 built by mpedals.com

Monsterpiece Fuzz MK II - $125. Comparable to the DAM.

Delay

Strymon Timeline - $400. The power supply is a little buggy. I've been powering it off my Ciocks no problem. I will include USB to Midi Cable.

Strymon El Capistan - $275

Diamond Memory Lane JR V2- SOLD

DMC3XL Midi Controller for Timeleine - $150

Other

Diamond Compressor in Custom Shop Gold Color - SOLD

Electro Harmonix Micro Pog - $140. Some scratches on face. Works great.

Neunaber Wet Reverb V3 - $155

Cusack Tap A Whirl V 2.2 - SOLD

JHS Mod Ernie Ball Volume Pedal - $100

Cioks DC10 - $190

Radial SGI - $150

GGG Reverb - $40 Sounds like a Hermida reverb

Trailer Trash Pro Series with Hard Case 28x16 - $150

Amp

Vox AC15C1 with Red Fang Speaker and JJ Tubes - $500. The previous owner did some damage to the screw heads. They are almost stripped on the back. Not a big deal, but if you take them off a few more times you might need to replace them.

Guitars

Gretsch 5120 w/ Upgrades and Case- $600

Has compton bridge and GFS liverpool pickups. Sounds great. Comes with nice hardshell case. There is some buckle rash on the back. I removed the pickgaurd, but it comes with it.

Squier Classic Vibe Tele w/ Bill Lawrence Pickups and gig bag - $250

Cool butterscotch color. It's the older ones with the better grain. I put some Bill lawerence Keystone pickups in it. Sounds great. My kid recently let this slip about 6 inches and hit the floor. So there is a small chip in it. I reduced the price to reflect the condition.

Eiphone Nighthawk - $275

About 6 months old. This is my #1 guitar even though it's a "budget" guitar.

Here are the hi res pictures - http://photobucket.com/mypedalsfs

5429331b.jpg

9f3b4b7b.jpg

4f81e37d.jpg

b416e10b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived