Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - some of my builds so I can keep building

Look here instead:

Click this...CLICK IT
    V-T-G

I'm in the market for a fuzz, can you tell me more about the Nintendo and the One Knob fuzz pedals?

Comment

Any clips of these or what their clones of? I like how small a footprint the 1 knob fuzzes are. Any gut shots?
      Monte Allums MXR Dyna Comp, EHX Voice Box, Boss TU-2, MXR Blue Box, GGG Silicon Fuzz Face, GGG TS808, Monte Allums Boss GE-7, Boss DD-20, BBE Sonic Stomp

SPAM:
      Boss AC-2 trade for whatever
      Monte Allums Boss GE-7 trade for whatever
      Peavey Ultra Plus Head looking for a low wattage combo

Good deals : dkleiner, thevintagesound, ringo11, Big Pimpin' T
      BAD DEALS: i_hate_user_names

Comment

Maxon is straight up clone on vero

Neptune delay is PT2399 delay that has modulation on a momentary footswitch...it's pretty trippy....design/board is from Eff Dub/culturejam/Forrest Whitesides

Whisker Biscuit is a combo of a Bazz Fuss and a muff....circuit by RunOffGroove...another board from Eff Dub

OKF is based off Colorsound's One Knob Fuzz...these were made with boards from guitarpcb.com

Shoot the Moon is another design and board from Eff Dub

What I call a "Nintendo" fuzz was actually named "Thing-A-Ma-Bob" by someone who posted it at DIYstomboxes...another vero build

Maxon guts

Whisker Biscuit guts (black)

Whisker Biscuit guts (brown)

Neptune guts

Shoot the Moon guts

Nintendo guts

OKF guts (this is the copper one, I think the orange is a bit less chaotic inside, lol)

VIDEOS - TS/Timmy is for a HC'r....DLS/boost is for me.....also some other stuff I did and the Neptune vid is from the man himself....I may pull the Neptune b/c of finish flaws and I'd like to keep one....doing some more later anyways

V-T-G

Comment

I like the sound of that 808 clone. Let me do a little more shopping around and I may pick that one up.
          Good deals with: BCapano, downer01, -Andrew-, monochocke, ASoRelle, alexmack

Comment

#1 bump

#2 trade offers are cool and welcomed, BTW

:-)
            V-T-G

Comment

PM'd ya
              Good deals with: Rokket2005,slrstcs,TheLemon,TFM53, james allen,sahlomonic, iiimk,Dr. Scottie C,JoshuaTSP,DrCreep,dbrettw,DarkLlama, eod04,Big Pimpin' T,drotberg,silver-seven,natasmi,
              hartwell25951,gabe15,Somedayrockstar,rohr28, 51504life,chad-ro,floodstage(X2),exilea,aehoff,teleman,plurabelle ,
              After3amTony,Benjamin Frerichs,FireInCairo,Jon Hiller,DoubleBarrel,ajympt,SrDeMaFp,downer01,
              caustic69,Lightnin81,monochocke,rebornself27,jmill er475,caeman,jshaffer20(X2),Starmansam,jisham, + More

Comment

Bump.
                V-T-G

Comment

Pmub.
                  V-T-G

Comment

Bump....with a $10 price drop across the board

V-T-G

Comment

TTT.
                      V-T-G

Comment

Offers? Of course would prefer $$$, but open to fun stuff...
                        V-T-G

Comment

I have an Akai Custom Shop Compressor? Same guts as the biyangs with the same chip as the keeley compressor with wima caps, but in a shiny stronger housing. Maybe for one of the one knob fuzzes?

Comment

Bump.
                            V-T-G

Comment

Up.
                              V-T-G

Comment

Working...
                              X