FS: binson echorec pe 603 T (UK)

ArrMatey

• Members

Up for sale is my beloved Binson Echorec pe-603 Tube. It's a rare opportunity to own one of the most unique early echos of its era. Not using tape echo, it uses a unique metalic drum system to create that echo effect.

Same as the ones Used by Pink Floyd (You can see one behind Roger Waters in Live at Pompei), this piece has been completely rewired up to modern standards by one of the finest technician in London (he was Konk's personal technician) and is now up to stratch and working in perfect condition with fresh tubes.

I bought this as a restoration project and this is probably one of the rare opportunities to get something like this in such a good state, studio ready.

It comes with a little mod in the back to blend clean/delay sound so you can really use it much more efficiently in the studio or with whatever you want to use it with. If you want, you can revert easily back to how it was. It's something my tech can do for you.

If you need more details on how this unit works, check out the videos on youtube. It's a rare piece of history, grab it before it's too late.

I am based in Brighton but I'm willing to meet the buyer in London.

Shipping would cost a lot and I'd be afraid to send such a large piece of vintage equipment TBH

Here are some photos. Higher resolution ones if needed.

Archived