Pedals for trade!

dkerwood

• Members

Alright, so here's the deal- I'm looking for a couple of things in trade for a lot of gear. You can find PA gear here, recording gear here, and guitars here, all for trade.

Things that I'm interested in:

First of all, my biggest desire is to declutter and diminish the amount of STUFF in my music room and garage. So 2 for 1 and 3 for 1 trades are welcome. With that said...

-Gibson SG, LP Studio, Tribute, Firebird, etc...
-Epiphone Thunderbird Bass
-American Strat or Tele
-Gretsch guitars
-Small tube amps (5-20W, head/cab or combo)
-Powered PA cabs (Behringer or better)
-Cool pedals

Now, down to the pedals:
IMAG0488.jpg
Clockwise starting at the left:

-Ernie Ball VP. Works fine, but has a bit of a scratchy pot. Not a problem for "set and forget" applications, but problematic for swells. Would like something better or smaller.

-EHX Holy Grail. GONE

-1976(?) MXR Phase 45. Somebody painted it silver, but you can still see the graphics underneath the paint. I love this pedal, but I would need to do serious modding to make it functional on the board. No LED, no power jack. But MAN, the subtle phase is killer.

-Original grey Jekyll & Hyde. Awesome pedal, but I bought the V2 (which is actually the third version), so this needs to go. Had some problems with the stomp switch, but sent it in to Visual Sound and got a clean bill of health.

-Boss NS-2. GONE

-EHX Micro Q-Tron. GONE

-Rogue EQ. I bought this one, then found a Boss one in a pawn shop, so I bought that too. Surprisingly, the Rogue sounds cleaner and better than the Boss. I sold the Boss years ago, and held onto this as my "off board" EQ (for bass or acoustic gigs). These days I'm just not gigging as much, so this is up as trade bait.

-EHX Soul Preacher. GONE

-DOD FX55b Supra Distortion. My first pedal purchase. Very aggressive. This one has the boost on the gain knob, and the boost section really pushes this pedal into grainy high gain goodness.

-Rocktek Super Delay. Got this in a trade, but don't have any use for it. It's a shorter delay (probably not more than 500 ms), and some sources say that it's analog, but I can't confirm that.

DSCI0432.JPG
Digitech RP200a multi-fx pedal. Still sounds surprisingly good, and the ability to tie any parameter to the treadle is awesome!

Archived