SHO clones - SWIRLY....$99

mrclean77

• Members

I know Im not the first to do an SHO clone, or swirled boxes...or even SHO clones in swirled boxes, but I wanted to do a "run" of these and had fun doing them. I have no desire, dream or irrational belief that I'm gonna put anyone outta business or make a mint doing this.

Circuit: SuperFET booster, basically an SHO clone/workalike...no new ground here, but they sound great

Finish: swirled w/black bottom plates (silver on #1 and #4)...numbered them to make identifying them easier

Full disclosure: some of these turned out better than others...pics show it all, but a few have odd colors that jumped from one dip to the other, some have gaps where you can see primer "holes", some have a weird line where you can see where the ends went under and two swirls converged...#4 has a little twisting around some of the hardware, #3 is worse, and is priced accordingly...probably not as bad as I'm making them out to be, but I'm weird....also, I'm waiting for 8 more knobs, lol

Price: overall, I think they're nice, but I wanted better...priced these a little less than what I originally had in mind, take $10 off if you want #3

$99 shipped and PayPal'd in CONUS, add $10 for Int'l

(no trades, please...although I'm not immune to GAS, some of this $$$ will be going toward non-gear toys )

I can invoice you, or send you my PP info, but I don't do "gift"....I don't begrudge PP 3% for making it easier/safer for all involved. Just my 2 cents on that, no soapbox.

All of 'em

And a few examples:

DSC09182.jpg

DSC09170.jpg

DSC09145.jpg

DSC09146.jpg

Archived