X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: Way Huge Green Rhino

I have a Way Huge Green Rhino for trade. It's gently used and comes with the box. Let me know what you have. I would consider other OD's, distortions, fuzz (non Big Muff pls) or delay. Let me know what you have.
    Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Hey Im Interested.

Check out the VestaFIre OVD and others In my Sig.
    Pedals FS/T updatedGood deals hereBuy, sell and trade pedals on Facepuke

Comment

I can't seem to find it. Then again, the forum is ****************e. My email is klovig1@gmail.com if that's easier.
      Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

Any interest in a One-off Devi Ever Hyperion?
        Good deals
        On HC: Snare227, Old Alex, almost enough, indytone, Tremulant, SkateDawg, knives490, tee money, pattherat
        On TB: king_xanadu, bassteban, JB Lars

Comment

Think I'm going to have to pass on the Hyperion. I'm happy with my EQD Hoof for my Muff needs. Thanks though.

Comment

Working...
          X