WTT: Blackout Effectors A Very Special Twosome

Infi-del

• Members

So I'm toying with the idea of trading away my Twosome. It's a great pedal but I'm really mostly in love with the Fix'd side and not so much the Musket as it's kinda like my Big Muff... just not as cool. It's got maybe a few stray marks on it but mostly it's NIB. I'll list some pedals that want but I'm kinda open It's just gotta be something cool. I don't want 3 or 4 generic Boss pedals. I want one or two really unique pedals that have unique sounds. I'll trade straight up for a vintage EHX Electric Mistress (18V) in excellent condition. But let me know what you have. Maybe a synth pedal, perhaps something that makes a guitar sound like something completely different than a guitar. I have the box with matching number. I also have a great condition MXR Distortion II from the 80's I might toss in on the right deal.

Here are some pedals I know I'm interested in...

Hartman Analog Flanger

Source Audio EQ

EHX Electric Mistress (18V)

Devi Ever Bit Mangler

EHX POG2

EHX Micro Synth

TC Electronic Trinity

TC Electronic Alter Ego

Eventide Space

Eventide Time Factor

Empress Superdelay

Strymon Timeline

403412842.jpg

403412839.jpg

• Members

Also interested in Speaker Cabs. 2X12 or 4X12 with either Celestion Vintage 30s in it or Celestion G12T-75s... or a half and half combo of the two would be awesome as that's what I eventually intend to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived