X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Furman PQ3 EBay.

** *Up for sale is a vintage Furman PQ3 parametric eq.* It functions properly as you'd expect.* I took her in a trade but have no use for her right now.* As you can see from the photos she is vintage but has that mojo that furman paras are known for. Face is in good condition.*Known issues:* Power led does not work, one knob missing, corrosion on Chasis, the rack ears are bent slightly, and the power cord's rubber gasket where it enters the unit is missing.* The issues don't really affect the units functionality at all but I believe in FULL disclosure.*All knobs function correctly.* Pick up this sought after secret to many rigs.** A loose $175 obo

<div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with JK2171</div>

Now for sale.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

M.a.o.

Comment

Reading the description, I was like, "sounds like my old pq3." Then I realized who needs to practice is. Hey Jimmy!
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=278450" target="_blank">Wilder Amplification Modded Marshall Clips</a></div>

Comment

Lol. Hey mr martin. Good to hear from you. Great sounding unit, just don't need it right now.

Comment

Still for sale?

Comment

Working...
              X