Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Anderson Hollow T Classic Contoured 2005 Trans Wht with Binding, case, strap, cbl

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Anderson Hollow T Classic Contoured 2005 Trans Wht with Binding, case, strap, cbl

I am selling this for a co-worker.
    This is in very nice condition. It has a couple of spots where there are nicks in the binding, a little blemish on a neck pickup pole piece, and some superficial spots on the neckplate. Swamp Ash Top on Swamp Ash Body, Hollow Body T Contoured
    It includes the fretboard cover, original strap and cable, and original hardshell case.
    It is the T Classic contoured body. 4 bolt neckplate. 5 way switching. Trans white paint with a really nice natural binding. It comes with an extra set of 12-56 strings. I don't think that's what's on there, feels like the original 11-49's to me and I wouldn't want to enlarge the nut to fit a 56 in there.

Shipping price is actually below what it will cost. It will ship, in its case, in a box, fully insured. Only to the lower 48 states. If someone wants it to Hawaii or Alaska, I'll need details to get a solid quote.

I won't shortcut the insurance.

Here are the serial number specs
    Guitar Model:Hollow T Classic Contoured
    Body Wood:Swamp Ash Top on Swamp Ash
    Body Finish:Translucent White with Binding

Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple, Madagascar Rosewood FretboardNeck Finish: Matching Headstock, Satin Back
    Neck Back Shape: Nut Width: 1 11/16 in
    Frets: Heavy
    Hardware Color: Chrome
    Bridge: Non-Tremolo Fixed Bridge
    Pickups: HO1+ TD3
    Pickguard: Tortoise
    Switching: 5 Way, Vintage Voicing
    Strings: .011-.049 Elixir strings
    Buzz Feiten Tuning System:

Price of $1800 + shipping, paypal only (I send an invoice), $99 shipping insured ground to lower 48 states
    Last edited by ctgblue; 07-31-2017, 01:19 PM.

here are more pictures

Comment

Here are more pictures

Comment

Working...
      X