FS: 2007 Gibson SG3 Custom in Faded Cherry (and in Cherry condition!)

AllFlashNoCash

• Members

Date

Selling a cherry-color, cherry-condition Gibson SG-3 Custom with Gibson USA hardshell case. One of 250 made. Got this back in 2008 brand new and only played it a small handful of times (I know, I know, a real waste of a killer guitar). I had another everyday playing guitar and this one was more for show.

The reason I say that is that the guitar is autographed by Rise Against. If you're a fan of the band, then this is the ultimate collector's item. If you just want the guitar, then I can go to work removing the autographs if that's what you desire.

Here are a few details:

This is a super sweet instrument that plays great and sounds killer. The SG-3 guitar takes the legendary SG's power, sustain and tonal range into new amazing sonic dimensions. Equipped with the revolutionary 6-way pickup switch and 3 gold-plated Gibson humbuckers- two '57 Classics in the neck and middle positions, and a Classic '57 Plus in the bridge position- the SG3 goes to the next level. Combining unrivaled playability with an extraordinary spectrum of sweet, yet scorching humbucker tones, the SG 3 can be the perfect guitar for rock, metal and blues guitarists alike. Other features include mahogany neck and body, chicken head knob rotary pickup selector, rosewood fretboard, trapezoidal inlays, green key tuners and gold hardware.

Price is $2,000 shipped.

You can see images of the same model here: https://reverb.com/item/234713-gibson-sg3-custom-2007-faded-cherry-with-ginson-usa-case. I can send or post pics of mine when I'm home from traveling soon.

Archived