1963 Danelectro made Silvertone 1449 amp in case with tremolo foot switch

Danoman

• Members

1963 Danelectro made Silvertone 1449 amp in case with tremolo foot switch

juoity_zpsm2qytrfu.jpg

serty_zpsieqwbbu9.jpg

s-l1600_zpsazw0ax3p.jpg

sert_zpsr9jxif3m.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122420707444?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Up for bids is a 1963 Silvertone 1449 Amp in Case guitar, and amplifier combo. This is the cleanest, nicest Silvertone 1449 combo I've ever seen. This model was made for just a year or two, and is much harder to find. Look at the pics! this guitar, and amp are just stunning. The guitar has an upgraded bridge that utilizes the original holes, and screws (a completely reversible modification). This is a CJ Tooling DRB2 bridge, that can be intonated, and mounts flush to the body for increased sustain. THE ORIGINAL BRIDGE WITH ROSEWOOD SADDLE IS INCLUDED just in case you'd like to return the guitar to her original state. The binding tape around the body is clean, and intact, the tuning machines are original... in fact everything on this guitar is stock except for the bridge. The guitar is 100% functional, set up with nice action, looks, and sounds great! The paint looks good, very minimal play wear, just a few dings, here and there. Frets are great with lots of life, the neck is straight is it should be! I tried my best to capture the guitar, and amp in the pics but we are only allowed 12 pics in these auctions. If you want more pics, let me know and I'd be happy to send them to you. The auction includes the tremolo foot switch for the amp, and the original instrument cable. The amp works great, and has all the original tubes.. there is just a little scratchiness when you turn the knobs, likely from years of non-use... a good cleaning would likely clear this up. Here is your chance to score this pair at an amazing price! Look around... you will not find another Silvertone 1449 Amp in Case in nicer shape. Like I said, if you want more pics... I will gladly send them to you!

Archived