Gibson SG

Dropped_2_C

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Gibson SG special made on November the 1st year 2000 at the Nashville TN plant. Production number 298. It is ebony in color and is used obviously but definitely not abused.

Modifications (if any): it has had the original pickups upgraded to Emgs 81 85 If I recall correctly and has Grover tuners instead of the stock tuners

Accessories (hardshell case etc): I will include a set of never used jockomo inlay stickers. I was gonna turn it into a cheap iommi copy. It will include the cross inlays and custom shop inlay sticker.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Upper Sandusky Ohio USA

International OK? : unless buyer agrees to pay for all custom paperwork and whatever additional shipping cost are incurred. Prefer to keep it to the lower 48

Contact Info (No Phone #s) You can private message me here on the forums. Any questions pm me and if you prefer I can call you to resolve any questions you may have.

References (eBay or other forum userid): all forum activity uses Dropped2C or Dropped_2_C I have done deals here on rig-talk.com, seven string.org, mesa boogie forum, slo clone forums. Birds and moons vintage guitar mylespaul forum etc.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 650 USD shipped to the lower 48

Pictures:

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

Archived