Chinese Ibanez Jem Copy white with mother of pearl guard

CHANCE MCFADDEN

• Members

:wave: Pretty decent little guitar, trem actually

. Nice paint, neck is decent, no real issues except it has some weird pickups. for an extra $100.00 I would take the old ones out and put in some stock Ibanez pickups from an rg550. There are a lot of these copies out there, that are just plain junk, this is not one of them, from stage, you will fool everyone. $400.00 :wave: email chancemusic@yahoo.com

• Members

dude what the {censored}? don't resell a counterfeit guitar for more than it's worth on here. that's just plain stupid. I guarantee you that guitar is a piece of crap, don't even try to sell it man. take it to a pawn shop

• Members

I have owned the real Ibanez Jem guitars, and one of these guitars also I was amazed it was better than my JEM555 not as good as the real 777 unless you upgraded the hardware. The action and sound though was pretty close. I have been playing for over 20 years and have owned and played pretty much every major guitar brand. Steve Vai, once mentioned that when he finally made it and had the cash to spend on any vintage Fender, he ended up buying a cheap overseas made Fender. You just never know?

• Members

Actually, you are both right, I have seen some that were pieces of crap, and this is the first one I have seen that has a ton of merit and mojo. I'm not married to that price, and i am up for trade, so, dude settle down, no one here is trying to rip off anyone. check my ebay username, guitarlegend. If you dont want it fine, but this would make a real nice guitar for some aspiring rocker on a budget. Back up, take a deep breath, let it out, things will be just fine.:wave:

• Members

:wave:
Pretty decent little guitar, trem actually

. Nice paint, neck is decent, no real issues except it has some weird pickups. for an extra $100.00 I would take the old ones out and put in some stock Ibanez pickups from an rg550. There are a lot of these copies out there, that are just plain junk, this is not one of them, from stage, you will fool everyone. $400.00
:wave:
email
chancemusic@yahoo.com

No offense, but I just looked at the pic, at the link you provided, and I could tell right away, that it was a fake. The body shape is off, for starters. If I can tell from a little, lo-res pic, online, I'm certain you're not gonna fool anyone, onstage. Just saying......

• Members

I am not a jem purist, like you obviously are, and the pickups aren't even close to being right, sorry about the low res pics, best i can do 4 now....but it is a cool little guitar even though it isnt up to your standards. thanx for your comments though and have a super day. chance
www.somewhereiniowaguitars.com

Actually, I am NOT a Jem purist. I just have happened to have owned a couple Ibanez Rgs, and know how they are shaped, and could just tell that this guitar was NOT what it was made to look like. Never owned a Jem in my life, in fact. Sorry to burst your bubble, and not trying to slam your guitar. Just simply pointing out what I saw.

• Members

the photo gallery template is the best I am capable of doing right now, I cant get anyone around here to do web design without raping me and not getting even kissed first....and I take no offense on anything you said, it is what it is, ...heck they are guitars, no one is like another, that's the beauty of this business, so many sweet guitars have to be sold, so the bills can be paid, but such is life, if you know anyone who like to trade out guitars for web design, i am open to that...thanx Chance McFadden www.somewhereiniowaguitars.com:wave: :blah:

Archived