For Trade: Fender Showmaster Scorpion

groovezilla79

• Members

This is probably the coolest Showmaster I've seen. I found it in a pawn shop that was going out of business and got a good deal on it. However, Im more of a strat/tele/les paul player, so Im offering it up for trade. Comes with a generic hardshell case. Its in perfect condition and even still has the inspection stickers on the back. Some pickmarks below the strings, but nothing more. No rash, no nicks/dings or repairs. Im looking for a strat, tele or paul. (I prefer ESP/LTDs over Gibsons) Pictures here:

http://www.louisvillemojo.com/gallery/Gallery.Cfm?GID=69216

• Members

I had one of these for two weeks, cool guitars. For what they cost new though, I wanted something different (plus I was on a heavy metal kick at that time) traded it back to the dealer straight for an ESP/ltd.

For what it's worth, these were also blown out by all online retailers at $299 new.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

hey tehre im wondering if you did traded that Scorpion?.. i have one and i must say its amazing.. so im thinking in getting another one... and well.. as great as it is.. i doubt that someone will give you a les paul or a tele cause of the price ranges being so different.

Well let me know if you still have it and what ar eyou asking for it..:)

Archived