Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade?...89 Ibanez EX360

i have a 1989 ibanez EX360. Its in great condition but the only thing wrong is theres a slight crack in the neck from where somebody tightened the screw to tight. It does not effect the playing at all. i'll send you pictures if your interested

PM me

Got pics?
    Good Deal with:Creep66, HickorySMOKES, vultures, mmjohn, guitarman1956, flummox, Dmcmiken01, alexmack, robbierobnj06

Comment

yeah they're about to go up

Comment

How about a trade straight up for a high end Korean made 60's reissue Fender strat....sunburst...rosewood....pro setup....these easily pull in $200+ on ebay....not to be confused with new junk Squiers made in China.

Comment

Would you consider the Orange Crush for the Strat?

Comment

yeah definatly dude. that would be sweet. whats the difference between the 60's reissue and the regular strat?

Comment

and can you send pictures? image shack is really easy for uploading and the hotlink forum is where i got the code.

Comment

yeah definatly dude. that would be sweet. whats the difference between the 60's reissue and the regular strat?

A 1960's reissue is going to have 1960's appointments.... solid (no skunk stripe) on the back of the neck.... 1 ply pickguard, 7 1/4 radius neck, vintage frets, etc.... give me a few minutes, I'll try to get some pics going. What condition is the amp in?

Thanks

Comment

Its basically new. i bought it on ebay about 6 months ago from a guy who bought it as a present for somebody and he has a recording studio and he never used it and i've never played it live or anything. just at home. and theres no scratches or anything besides the corner bumpers from just sitting there and sliding some. i'll get pictures.

Comment

penis
                    spencer1570
                    gear:
                    ibanez rg1570 with tone zone and paf pro
                    alden metal top zemaitis copy lp
                    dean v white gold
                    crate v50 tube amp
                    cordoba c-5 classical acoustic

Comment

pictures are up...

Comment

What are you looking for in trade?
                        Good Deal with:Creep66, HickorySMOKES, vultures, mmjohn, guitarman1956, flummox, Dmcmiken01, alexmack, robbierobnj06

Comment

What do you have. I'm not really sure. I dont have a certain type.

Comment

anybody?

Comment

what price
                              Good deals with; ibenhad, Paulderlunas, Spindlergallery, Erim, Drob24

Comment

Working...
                              X