Vintage 1983 Gibson Les Paul Studio

mooncalf

• Members

hello there i have a 1983 Gibson Les paul Studio for sale or trade it is the First year for the Studio it made its debut in 1983. it is a tobacco Sunburst in color. I am the second owner and purchased it from the first. features 2 paf pickups,dot inlay, chrome hardware including the tuners. it is in really good conditon for a 25 year old guitar. i believe everything to be original that is what i was told by the orginal owner. includes orginal molded plastic case aka chainsaw case. looking for Gibson Les Paul Standard,classic,or other Les Paul models or ?

• Members

hello there i have a 1983 Gibson Les paul Studio for sale or trade it is the First year for the Studio it made its debut in 1983. it is a tobacco Sunburst in color. I am the second owner and purchased it from the first. features 2 paf pickups,dot inlay, chrome hardware including the tuners. it is in really good conditon for a 25 year old guitar. i believe everything to be original that is what i was told by the orginal owner. includes orginal molded plastic case aka chainsaw case. looking for Gibson Les Paul Standard,classic,or other Les Paul models or ?

Any interest in the Baritone's in my signature?

Thanks, JC

Archived