FS: Epiphone Emperor (pre-Joe Pass Model, late 80's early 90's?)

upinflames

• Members

I have an Epiphone Emperor for sale, I was told when I bought it from Guitar Center in Cincinnati that it was 60's era Emperor because of the Kalamazoo tag on the inside, but further research months later appears to identify this as late 80's, early 90's Epiphone Emperor when it was re-introduced by Epiphone after Henry Juszkiewicz, David Berryman and Gary Zebrowski purchased Gibson and Epiphone. It's a great guitar, plays awesome and sounds great (especially through a Fender Twin Reverb) but I have too many guitars and moving to Nashville in the Fall and need to downsize. I do not have a case for this, the current Joe Pass model Emperors are about an inch thinner than this guitar and it does not fit in Epiphone's current Emperor cases (I know, because I bought one after I purchased the guitar). This guitar was recently set up and looked over by Mike's Music in Cincinnati.

*sorry the images are sideways, I tried fixing it but Mac's photo editing ain't worth nothing...I do it in the program but it doesn't save*

frontnv3.jpg

sidepw2.jpg

headvw2.jpg

backfi9.jpg

Because I can't find a case that fits, I would prefer a sale in the Cincinnati area. Shipping guitars with a fixed neck without a case makes me a little nervous. $425 cash.

• Members

Trades are welcome, I'm looking for:

Martin D-16R

Barber Direct Drive

Boss TR-2 Tremolo

Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Ernie Ball VP Jr. Volume Pedal

Vox V847A Wah

AEA R92

AKG D112

AKG C451E or Audio Technica AT4051 pair

Audio Technica AT4033