Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Squier Telecaster Custom, dual humbuckers

Squier Telecaster Custom, dual humbuckers, very good to excellent condition. No cracks or deep scratches, but noticed 3 small (2mm) long, shallow dents on the lower body and some light scratches on the pickguard.

The small shallow dents and scratches on the pickguard to not show up on the photo, but are visible upon close examination.

$175 (includes shipping to CONUS)

Good traders: atrox (x4), Norcal_GIT_r (x3), 6mmSid, woody_in_mn (x2), dcindc, mueller, deaner33, Daveydude, yuantian, djfrank, Tweedledee, Goodness

Member of the SG Army.

PM'd.
    Rebuilding now...

Good Deals with: dmacintyre, Altgtr33, Silverburst, boonestunes, Daveydude X2, iplayanesp, paulderlunas

Comment

Still available.
      Good traders: atrox (x4), Norcal_GIT_r (x3), 6mmSid, woody_in_mn (x2), dcindc, mueller, deaner33, Daveydude, yuantian, djfrank, Tweedledee, Goodness

Member of the SG Army.

Comment

PMd
        Good Deals with:
        magnum, Paulderlunas (x3), Dave67, johnbegone, ghost_bass, teleman, Dash4814, crawfish, Dixie 10-8 (x4), Goodness, cadillacman, DSnellen79, The Riffer, Tweedledee, Littleleviblue, GibsonVMan, Silverring233 (MANY DEALS!), Gibson Dreamer, southpaw pete, vidiot72, Holy War, Flatline, Musico_4_Cristo, Smithshre

SPAM!!

Comment

String thru body? Please?
          Good Deals with:
          magnum, Paulderlunas (x3), Dave67, johnbegone, ghost_bass, teleman, Dash4814, crawfish, Dixie 10-8 (x4), Goodness, cadillacman, DSnellen79, The Riffer, Tweedledee, Littleleviblue, GibsonVMan, Silverring233 (MANY DEALS!), Gibson Dreamer, southpaw pete, vidiot72, Holy War, Flatline, Musico_4_Cristo, Smithshre

SPAM!!

Comment

i am pretty sure it is, there is no ball ends visible on the back of the bridge
            Good deals with: randel 07 , Teh Bacons , sobrandnew2232 , Renfield, pfindeis, dangolguitartec, rocketop777, slappymcfinkles @ www.custompedalboard.com

Comment

bump

Member of the SG Army.

Comment

Bump with updated price $175, includes Fender gig bag.

Member of the SG Army.

Comment

i am pretty sure it is, there is no ball ends visible on the back of the bridge

Hi. I'm very interested.

What is the serial number and in what country was it made?

Can you post pics of the back?

Thanks.
                  ******* Agile AD2300, Fender/Squier CIC/MIM Duo-Master, Squier VM Thinline Telecaster w/ Wilde Bill Keystones p-ups. ***********************

Comment

What kind of trades are you looking for? Sax in sig? you add $$. PM me if your intrested

Comment

Per allthumz request, I have taken a few more pictures:

BassStrings 93: Sorry not interested in Sax.

Member of the SG Army.

Comment

PM'ddddddddddd
                        Telecaster -> pedals -> Classic 30
                        My albums, free downloads! | http://www.youtube.com/martusonline | My Soundclick

Comment

[SOLD]

Thank you, Harmony-Central.

Member of the SG Army.

Comment

Working...
                          X