Zakk Wylde Gibson Flying V Copy

1972guitars

• Members

Maybe the pickups and tremolo, I wish I could buy these for $75 Then you could buy just about every guitar made today. Dean, Epiphone, Minarik, the list goes on sad but true. I wish every guitar was made in the USA myself, they arent though and sad thing is alot of the US population are unable to afford a US guitar.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Somehow I get the feeling some member's are going to fly off the hinge when they see this. The whole china gibson copy debate will probably be on again.........

Ben---------Altgtr33

SPAM--------2GB Ipod Nano(older style) FS in the Misc. Gear forum for $65 Shipped or a close offer, check it out.

• Members

Here we go again!!!! Your sorry A** really needs to go pedal this Chinese S**T elsewhere. Yeah I am S****N on this post and yes I will do so again. Before anyone even thinks about buying this look at the OP's history.... Haven't you been told enough to keep Gibson ( or Gibsun ) off the headstock of these plywood ripoffs?

Oh yeah and may God be with you.. LOL

• Members

Phillbis, Thanks for pointing out how old this thread is. I dont know how anyone ever thought I was making these copies myself. If anyone wants any of these knokoffs they can go through the company that makes them, and if you dont know who makes them Im not going to tell you because we shouldnt be supporting these companies. My buddy and I thought it was legal, and went in together and bought some. Most of them we sent back to the company luckily we used Paypal.

And for your sake Ibenhad, I really hope that God is with you. Being you make jokes about God, it seems very unlikely. Your loss:(

• Members

Phillbis, Thanks for pointing out how old this thread is. I dont know how anyone ever thought I was making these copies myself. If anyone wants any of these knokoffs they can go through the company that makes them, and if you dont know who makes them Im not going to tell you because we shouldnt be supporting these companies. My buddy and I thought it was legal, and went in together and bought some. Most of them we sent back to the company luckily we used Paypal.

And for your sake Ibenhad, I really hope that God is with you. Being you make jokes about God, it seems very unlikely. Your loss:(

+1

Archived