ft/fs usa jackson sl-1 soloist

shredtilurded

• Members

this guitar plays itself.I see alot of people list the older ones as pre-fender buyout.Ive played them too and I think these are better:thu:.THIS GUITAR PLAYS ITSELF:thu:http://photobucket.com/soloist_photos.low action smooth ebony fretboard they should come with radar detectors installed they r so fast.looking to trade for an evh peavey or mm axis or sell outright.Just play my 2 hums more than this one.and she needs to be played.no jokers please.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
You are asking for quite a lot considering you also want some1 to pay shipping and paypal fees. Not to mention that guitar isn't worth what your asking.

So you, are the dickhead.
:facepalm:

I'm new here so maybe I'm wrong but isn't the guy allowed to ask whatever he wants for his gear?I see those often on ebay and elsewhere.if it is in the condition he says its in(who knows about that though)his price isnt that high to be honest.you're calling him a DH because you don't agree with him?also the listing didnt say anything about not covering shipping or any additional fees.where did you see that?

• Members

I have to say that one reason that I like HC more than other gear trade places is that a moderate amount of comments is allowed. I don't like overpriced items getting bumped too often, I don't like no photos, I want to know whether that's paypaled or not.

That is not to say that the comment triggering this was a high point in diplomacy ;)

This thing would be in my home now if the seller had been more reasonable.

Archived