Fender Custom Telecaster Special HH - Gold Top

avalon

• Members

Fender Custom Telecaster Special HH

Gold Sparkle top on Mahogany Body. Made in Korea.

AS NEW CONDITION. I bought this in 2004 and have never played it.

This is was a limited edition model in Aztec Gold with factory Air Norton neck and Tone Zone bridge Dimarzio pickups.

Includes Fender case.

SOLDplus shipping and paypal

telegold.JPG

telegold2.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

$350, Not quite - They sold new for for $649. I still have the receipt. They were on closeout at the end of the run for $499. They also did not come with cases.

BUT...TRY TO FIND ONE NOW -particularly one in NEW condition.

What is it with some folks on this forum thinking stuff should sell for pennies on the dollar? I was in college and broke once too but c'mon if you dont like the price move on.

• Members

What is it with some folks on this forum thinking suff should sell for pennies on the dollar? I was in college and broke once too but c'mon if you dont like the price move on.

Mostly poor kids with too much time behind a keyboard and not enough behind a fretboard.

• Members

I guess too many years of TGP courtesy have spoiled me. :thu:

I used HC back when I was in college and the guy who started it was running it out of his dorm room at MIT -I abandoned it after the MF takeover but recently came back after the development of these forums. Definately a different vibe here.

• Members

Look it up here. Don't take my word for {censored}. HC Fender Tele Special. And the guitar NEVER sold higher than $499 NEW, Its a Korean build piece that was discontinued in 05.

Just Facts, Since your doing as well as you claim? Then give one of these kids a decent price instead of beating them!

• Members

I bought the Strat version (Showmaster Goldtop) of this guitar dead mint for $200 on Craigslist. Granted that was a total steal. Here's pics. Korean or not, it's the finest Fender I've ever played. I really fell in love with the Santa Ana humbucker.

showmaster%201.JPG

show%20back.JPG

show%20headstock2.JPG

show%20art.JPG

Archived