Fender Custom Telecaster Special HH - Gold Top

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Custom Telecaster Special HH - Gold Top

Fender Custom Telecaster Special HH
    Gold Sparkle top on Mahogany Body. Made in Korea.
    AS NEW CONDITION. I bought this in 2004 and have never played it.
    This is was a limited edition model in Aztec Gold with factory Air Norton neck and Tone Zone bridge Dimarzio pickups.
    Includes Fender case.

[COLOR="Red"]SOLDplus shipping and paypal

Hey there,
    Is the guitar still available?
    thanks

Comment

Any trade interest for Crate V3112 + cash?
      "Take the time to pull the weeds choking flowers in your life." J.Cantrell

Comment

thats an awesome guitar!
        -guitars-
        Takamine G-series A/E
        Tele w/ rio grande pups
        mid 90's ibanez talman - gold sparkle
        -amps-
        mid to late 70's musicman 65 reverb head
        vox 4x12 cab
        -pedals-
        cmat mods ds1
        line6 mm4
        line6 dl4
        vox 847 wah
        eh #1 echo
        korg dt10 chromatic tuner

Good Deals: fliprose, les_paul, hazelwould

Comment

The guitar is still available.

Only trades I'm looking for is a Variax 500 in Candy Apple Red or Sunburst.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Too High $$$$? $350. Tele Thats what MF sold them for new.
            Damn Right I got the BLUE'S

Ordinary . CAN BE . EXTRAORDINARY.. follow your DREAM!

Comment

**************** **************** **************** -- this is DOPE!
              SPAM

Good Deals with Choo Choo, Tb_308, Stubacca, Zdawg, Scotts914ce, TheCardiacKid, Naterel, Waveman Guitarzan1143 Surfn748 MBET Nonis

Comment

$350, Not quite - They sold new for for $649. I still have the receipt. They were on closeout at the end of the run for $499. They also did not come with cases.

BUT...TRY TO FIND ONE NOW -particularly one in NEW condition.

What is it with some folks on this forum thinking stuff should sell for pennies on the dollar? I was in college and broke once too but c'mon if you dont like the price move on.

Comment

What is it with some folks on this forum thinking suff should sell for pennies on the dollar? I was in college and broke once too but c'mon if you dont like the price move on.

Mostly poor kids with too much time behind a keyboard and not enough behind a fretboard.
                  Good Deals: StratoSlacker, guitarman1956, b-lance, DC_injektilo, Crxshdxmmy, spitfireme123, Sn8ke, colejustesen

Comment

I guess too many years of TGP courtesy have spoiled me.

I used HC back when I was in college and the guy who started it was running it out of his dorm room at MIT -I abandoned it after the MF takeover but recently came back after the development of these forums. Definately a different vibe here.

Comment

this is a BAD ASS guitar man.
                      Guitars:
                      ESP M1, ESP MII, ESP NTII, ESP Ouija, '72 Fender Tele, Fender SRV, Fibenare Exotic Vudu, Flaxwood Rautia, Gibson CS Marley, Gibson CS Expl, Gibson LP Clsc, Gibson LP Cust, Gibson SG Std, Grosh Retro Clsc, Hamer Vector, Ibby RG Art1, Ibby HAM90, Ibby JS2K, Ibby JEM77FP, Ibby JPM P2, Jackson USA SLT, McInturff Empress, Parker Concert Fly, Parker Fly Dlx, PRS HB I, PRS SC Artist, Suhr Cust CT, TA Cobra, Totem Japanese Silk, Warrior DM
                      Amps:
                      multiple

Comment

Look it up here. Don't take my word for ****************. HC Fender Tele Special. And the guitar NEVER sold higher than $499 NEW, Its a Korean build piece that was discontinued in 05.

Just Facts, Since your doing as well as you claim? Then give one of these kids a decent price instead of beating them!
                        Damn Right I got the BLUE'S

Ordinary . CAN BE . EXTRAORDINARY.. follow your DREAM!

Comment

I bought the Strat version (Showmaster Goldtop) of this guitar dead mint for $200 on Craigslist. Granted that was a total steal. Here's pics. Korean or not, it's the finest Fender I've ever played. I really fell in love with the Santa Ana humbucker.

I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Lonnie99, That is so frigging beautiful. If ya ever decide to part with her (I doubt it), please pm me!
                            "improvisation is my Smack!" Me
                            Great deals with 51504life, Hawk9289, ajc690,The Schuster, John.W.Lawson! TheLivingDead, Eagle90 (X2),Lonnie99 Geekocaster, mr.rs , thesodajerk!, Boonestunes ,Rocklobsta1109, 51504life Jimosity, Jim Hunter, Dark Aegis, Jim Rodgers and guitarist182, and Jibbs!

Comment

Alas I didn't own it very long. Traded her straight up for an 05 Gibson SG Special Faded.
                              I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Working...
                              X