Model 6, Kramer Sustainer, Epi LP

axe2grindfromgw

• Members

Testing the waters for trades. Rare and killer guitars. Ok the Epi isn't rare or killer, but it's a very nice guitar with upgraded pups. I may trade either or all of them depending on what you have. I can also add cash where needed, but i will not trade down. Thanks!

Sustainer is Gone!!!

IMG_0013-1.jpg

kramerhamer002.jpg

Here's a pic of the whole family. Sorry, the Hamer and Laney are not up for grabs.

IMG_0015-1-1.jpg

• Members

Would possibly be interested in Gibson SG or LP, Charvel 750 XL, Jackson Soloist (USA), JEM and so on. Make offers!

Also would consider all tube Marshall, Mesa ect. I can add some cash where needed.

I'm surpised that these haven't garnered more interest..:deadhorse:

Thanks to those of you who have replied anmd sent PMs btw!!

• Members

what dollar value would u be looking for in trade for the epi lp?

I'd say for the Epi about $425. That's about the price of the guitar before any of the work I had done. I have over $700 invested in the guitar including parts and labor. Plus the guitar has very little use and is in new shape.

Anyway, it would vary depending on the trade. I'm willing to add cash depnding on what I'm offered so the dollar value may vary, but $425 is what I'm thinking....

• Members

How many $$ in trade value are you looking to get on the Kramer?

That seems harder to answer than it should. It depends really on what you want to offer as a trade because I can either add cash or it could be an even trade or you could add cash.

I can say that if I sold it outright I'd want top dollar. What I mean by that is basically that I love the guitar and there's no point in selling it or letting it go unless it helps me get into something else that I really want. So it all depends on what exactly is up for trade. Feel free to PM if you have something you want to offer.

If I have to answer you better than that I can tell you that I just ran it on Craigslist for $1,200. That may be a bit on the high side for that guitar, but once again, why sell it if I don't get something I want out of it.

Of course trade value wouldn't necessarily be that high.

Once again, if I'm getting soemthing I want, I'm flexible.

I hope that makes any sense?....

• Members

is that like a special sustainer or something to warrant that price? special model, year...or have they gone up that much so soon? Just curious

No. As I said, I'm basing that off of what it's worth for me to let it go. It is rare and collectable. Go online and try to find one in that color right now. I know I'm priced high. It's just that I'm not dying to get rid of it and I'm not hurting the money.

I wouldn't have to hold that high of a value on it for trade purposes though. An even swap for a JCM combo or the guitar and some money on my end for a Mesa or USA Soloist or Gibson ect.

I'm not trying to rip anyone off. Just saying the only reason I would get rid of it is to get something else along the lines of what I mentioned above. It's too cool of a guitar to let go and then not have the money for something else I want more.

Hope that makes sense.

• Members

The guitar is great. I played dozens at different stores over the course of a couple of weeks. This was the best one out of the bunch for feel and action. The Duncans give it great metal to rock to blues sounds. As far as weight, it's in the med -heavy range. Solid, but not as heavy as some LPs I've played. I can get you the exact weight later I guess. I'm not sure sure what it weighs.

It does look a bit plain compared to some of the quilted tops and such, but it's nice looking. Just unassuming I guess. Since I've had it I have sold or traded an LTD Viper, EC-1000, Model 4 and Jackson DKMG with EMG 81/85 and yet I've kept the Epi until now. I'm not really dying to get rid of it, but I never play it. In fact the only guitar I ever pick up anymore is my Hamer...

Archived