Yamaha SBG 200

wader2k

• Members

SOLD!

Now on ebay........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110304599519

For Sale.....no trades.....

YAMAHA SBG 200 ....PEARL WHITE

Guitar is approx dated to 1984 I believe.....some dings and normal fret wear.....plays great ...excellent action...

mini toggle coil split(very usable!)......original hard shell case!

I won't say it's rare, but you don't see many of these!

SPECIAL DEAL PRICE DROP

KEEP THIS OFF EBAY!!

LOTS of high res pics here...http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff319/wader2k/yamaha%20sbg200/?start=all

Picture026.jpgPicture048.jpg

• Members

Used to have one of these! Very nice workhorse. Kinda like a Les Paul jr and an SG in one. Pickups are the poop too. Good luck!

Thanks....

It is a great guitar.....liked it so much I went looking for it's big brother, an sbg2000 that I'll never part with........but a new tele coming in forces me to part with the 200.....

• Members

IMO too many people stay with the "traditional" brands like Fender and Gibson without ever getting a taste of something different. i've owned about 125 guitars over the years and many of my favorites are ones that I found off the beaten path. Yamaha, Vantage, Aria, Electra, the list goes on. Great guitars if you want something a little different than the other guy.

• Members

I have an SBG 2000. Great sounding guitar and nearly 11 lbs. Anyway, didn't mean to highjack your sale, but wanted to mention that the mid-80's Yamaha SG type guitars are really great. Sounds just a good as a LP, IMO.

no problem.... thanks for the bump!

yup, I also have a sbg2000 and they are dynamite guitars......sometimes I prefer the 200 to the 2000 because of the weight!

• Members

I know it says no trades, but would you be interested in swapping for my 83 AR30? They are similar guitars from a value and quality standpoint.

Its in AWESOME condition and plays/sounds amazing. Im not even 100% on it, but I thought I would ask.

• Members

I know it says no trades, but would you be interested in swapping for my 83 AR30? They are similar guitars from a value and quality standpoint.

Its in AWESOME condition and plays/sounds amazing. Im not even 100% on it, but I thought I would ask.

Damn....timing just ain't right..I always wanted to check out the Ibby's! esp. the higher end artists....

got any pics of that ar30? I won't rule out the possibility of a trade just yet....

• Members

Hey man, i was wondering if you might be interested in trading for a 70's all tube, fender musicmaster "bass" amp. If you can imagine a champ with a 12 in it and I believe it is 12 watts. I have the original speaker and it has a celestion in it right now. Check the reviews on HC, it rocks!

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Bass+Amp/product/Fender/Musicmaster+Bass+Amp/10/1

• Members

Hey man, i was wondering if you might be interested in trading for a 70's all tube, fender musicmaster "bass" amp. If you can imagine a champ with a 12 in it and I believe it is 12 watts. I have the original speaker and it has a celestion in it right now. Check the reviews on HC, it rocks!

You made me go looking for info....I love those old fender amps....I have a bronco(think vibrochamp) and love it.....does that thing have the 6v6 tubes in it?

If I didn't have to pay for a tele coming in I'd probably jump at this....

• Members

What type of pickups are those?

The pups are pretty decent ....plus they have an added coil split mini toggle switch for added versatility....I used this a bunch to go from clean to gritty quick!

I have read that Yamaha used rebranded Dimarzios in these sbg200's, but I couldn't say for sure.

Archived