• Show
Clear All

• Yamaha SBG 200

[COLOR="DarkRed"]SOLD!

Now on ebay........
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110304599519
    For Sale.....no trades.....

YAMAHA SBG 200 ....PEARL WHITE

Guitar is approx dated to 1984 I believe.....some dings and normal fret wear.....plays great ...excellent action...
    mini toggle coil split(very usable!)......original hard shell case!

I won't say it's rare, but you don't see many of these!

[COLOR="DarkRed"]SPECIAL DEAL PRICE DROP
    KEEP THIS OFF EBAY!!

LOTS of high res pics here...http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff319/wader2k/yamaha%20sbg200/?start=all

Good trades with DCinDC and Used666

Originally Posted by Puckman

Not all music has to be upbeat...Last I checked, half of Zeppelin's repertoire was boring-ass slow acoustic tunes.

Used to have one of these! Very nice workhorse. Kinda like a Les Paul jr and an SG in one. Pickups are the poop too. Good luck!

Comment

Used to have one of these! Very nice workhorse. Kinda like a Les Paul jr and an SG in one. Pickups are the poop too. Good luck!

Thanks....
      It is a great guitar.....liked it so much I went looking for it's big brother, an sbg2000 that I'll never part with........but a new tele coming in forces me to part with the 200.....

Not all music has to be upbeat...Last I checked, half of Zeppelin's repertoire was boring-ass slow acoustic tunes.

Comment

someone buy this!!

Comment

Ive always wanted one of these! I have the ibanez version (1983 Artist AR 30) Must resist!
          -cat

Comment

IMO too many people stay with the "traditional" brands like Fender and Gibson without ever getting a taste of something different. i've owned about 125 guitars over the years and many of my favorites are ones that I found off the beaten path. Yamaha, Vantage, Aria, Electra, the list goes on. Great guitars if you want something a little different than the other guy.
            I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Ive always wanted one of these! I have the ibanez version (1983 Artist AR 30) Must resist!

I've been wanting to try out the Ibanez Artist's for quite some time....nice guitars...

Why resist? Jump right in!!

Comment

I have an SBG 2000. Great sounding guitar and nearly 11 lbs. Anyway, didn't mean to highjack your sale, but wanted to mention that the mid-80's Yamaha SG type guitars are really great. Sounds just a good as a LP, IMO.
                Spam: (for sale)
                ()
                http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...3#post35164153
                Good Transactions with: ledvedder, sunsetcarcrash, dDigitalPimp, Scifi Metalhead, MatrixClaw, misle, eatapeach, Oldtone, TubesRule

Comment

I have an SBG 2000. Great sounding guitar and nearly 11 lbs. Anyway, didn't mean to highjack your sale, but wanted to mention that the mid-80's Yamaha SG type guitars are really great. Sounds just a good as a LP, IMO.

no problem.... thanks for the bump!

yup, I also have a sbg2000 and they are dynamite guitars......sometimes I prefer the 200 to the 2000 because of the weight!

Comment

Hmmm, might consider trading my 75 Butterscotch Tele for the 2000

Bump for a couple of great guitars
                    Good deals with Tonedude, Mttg,
                    Guitar23, thesense, thenakedarab, abceightsix, imograss

Comment

Hmmm, might consider trading my 75 Butterscotch Tele for the 2000

Bump for a couple of great guitars

If I didn't already have a 2008 am std tele ordered and half paid for I'd consider this......got any pics?

Comment

Bump again PM sent, re pics
                        Good deals with Tonedude, Mttg,
                        Guitar23, thesense, thenakedarab, abceightsix, imograss

Comment

bump

Comment

I know it says no trades, but would you be interested in swapping for my 83 AR30? They are similar guitars from a value and quality standpoint.

Its in AWESOME condition and plays/sounds amazing. Im not even 100% on it, but I thought I would ask.
                            -cat

Comment

I know it says no trades, but would you be interested in swapping for my 83 AR30? They are similar guitars from a value and quality standpoint.

Its in AWESOME condition and plays/sounds amazing. Im not even 100% on it, but I thought I would ask.

Damn....timing just ain't right..I always wanted to check out the Ibby's! esp. the higher end artists....
                              got any pics of that ar30? I won't rule out the possibility of a trade just yet....

Comment

Working...
                              X