1960 Epiphone Windsor E352T

comet909

• Members

Hi There I'm selling my vintage Epiphone windsor. You won't find a better deal for a wonderful vintage instrument. Made in 1960. I'm not the original owner but I've had it for about four years. Overall the condition for a 48 year old guitar is very good. There's the perfect amount of finish checking that you'd expect to see on a guitar this old. Very sweet vintage vibe. I think its the perfect jazz box. I've currently got it strung with Flatwound twelves and it plays very well. The best I can tell this guitar is all original. I'll try to post pics tonight or tommorow.

These guitars were made in the gibson american factory right next to all the gibson.

You can see it in the original epiphone catalogue here.

http://www.vintageguitars.org.uk/epiphone61p6.php

The Specs...

Model Windsor E352T

Available 1960-1961

Pickups One (E352T) New York humbucker

Scale 24 3/4"

Body Maple sides and back with a maple top. 16 1/4" wide (lower bout), 20 1/4" long, 1 3/4" thick. Single-ply binding

Neck Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with pearl oval inlays. Inlaid Epiphone logo on the headstock. 20 frets, body meeting the neck at the 14th fret.

Hardware 1 volume and 1 tone control. free floating bridge with bail-type tailpiece. Gold-plated metal parts throughout.

Finish Shaded (Sunburst)

I'll ship it in a hard case which is included, not the original one but it does the job.

I'd like to get $1250 plus shipping. Email with questions. Thanks for looking.

• 2 months later...

Archived