X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Geekocaster

I'm not going to elaborate, only to say that he's a total stand up guy and has hooked me up in a stellar fashion on a couple of deals. One of the good guys here and it needed to be said.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Good of you to say. I've only been here for a short time, but I'm really diggin' this place.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">proud member of caparisonforum.com<br />
    <br />
    Good deals with: Uberthrall-Paulderlunas-MattLivingInVan-Leod_74-deadpulse-gearaholic-forayear</div>

Comment

I figure if we're going to have to out the scammers, then we need to balance things out with the good guys.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Had an in-person trade with him. Stand-up guy and very punctual.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Sienna">&quot;Regardless of the style of music, guitarists are such an insular group that they have become incestuous. They never listen to other instruments, but instead feed upon each other. It's no wonder that everyone sounds the same.&quot; - Sonny Sharrock</font></div>

Comment

Working...
        X