WTT Charvel DeMartini for ESP Kamikaze or JEM

TSgtMatt

• Members

I have an excellent condition Charvel Warren DeMartini that I am looking to trade for the following:

ESP Kamikaze

ESP Skulls 'n Snakes

Ibanez JEM DY/VDY/MC

Ibanez USRG30

Ibanez Universe MC

Kramer Stagemaster archtop

Peavey HP Special (depends on finish & figuring)

Ibanez, Jackson or Kramer factory graphic painted (Dan Lawrence, Pamalina, Kline, etc.)

1600.00 + shipping & insurance (PayPal +3.5%, only because they are greedy f'n bastards).

The DeMartini has the "Bleeding Skull" graphic painted by Dan Lawrence, an original Floyd Rose, custom shop Seymour Duncan pickup and a 1-piece maple neck. The neck has excellent figuring which is very unusual and rare. She comes in the original G&G hardcase along with the original case candy and autographed photo card by Warren DeMartini. These retail for 3200.00 and are a true "custom shop" handmade guitar!

charvel1.jpg

charvel2.jpg

charvel3.jpg

*edit* added more pictures!

I cleaned her up last night and put on a fresh set of strings and took some more pics. I heard that some of the pickups were signed by Seymour Duncan & Warren DeMartini, so while I had her apart I decided to check and it has BOTH signatures!

signedpickup.jpg

I wanted to get a good picture of the figuring on the neck & fretboard. I don't know what the figuring is called, but it isn't on all of the necks. It looks awesome in the light and definately much better than a plain neck. The grain is very beautiful.

fretboard.jpg

The headstock has the same grain. The neck is made from 1 piece of wood...the fretboard isn't a seperate piece, same with the headstock.

headstock-1.jpg

You can really see the cross section of the grain from the heel. It also has the initials of the person who inspected & assembled the neck.

trussrod.jpg

This is the back of the guitar. There are no dings or scratches...she is pretty mint! The covers are not plastic, they are aluminum!!

back.jpg

And last but not least, a close up of the signature on the back of the headstock.

signature.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I took her apart for a good cleaning & string change and decided to take some more pics. See the first post for the pics and text to go along with them. The pickup is signed by BOTH Seymour Duncan AND Warren DeMartini!!! The pickup is Warren's own creation and sounds amazing!!! Bagged, if I get something that I want then I don't think it will bother me that much but I have put a lot of thought into it. I'm not going to compromise for a lesser trade...if I get what I am asking for then I think I'll be fine with a trade.

• Members

I have no dislike for Warren :thu: I just reluctently traded my Kamikaze for another guitar and I just want to replace it with another Kami or an older JEM. The Charvel is an awesome guitar and with this trade the other person will make out like a bandit but that is only because I want another Kamikaze or another JEM. My loss is their definate gain.

What is it you dislike about the Warren?

• Members

I have an excellent condition Charvel Warren DeMartini that I am looking to trade for either an ESP Kamikaze or an Ibanez JEM DY/VDY/VBK/MC. The DeMartini has the "Bleeding Skull" graphic painted by Dan Lawrence, an original Floyd Rose, custom shop Seymour Duncan pickup and a 1-piece maple neck. The neck has excellent figuring which is very unusual and rare. She comes in the original G&G hardcase along with the original case candy and autographed photo card by Warren DeMartini.

charvel1.jpg
charvel2.jpg
charvel3.jpg

*edit* added more pictures!

I cleaned her up last night and put on a fresh set of strings and took some more pics. I heard that some of the pickups were signed by Seymour Duncan & Warren DeMartini, so while I had her apart I decided to check and it has BOTH signatures!

signedpickup.jpg
I wanted to get a good picture of the figuring on the neck & fretboard. I don't know what the figuring is called, but it isn't on all of the necks. It looks awesome in the light and definately much better than a plain neck. The grain is very beautiful.

fretboard.jpg
The headstock has the same grain. The neck is made from 1 piece of wood...the fretboard isn't a seperate piece, same with the headstock.

headstock-1.jpg
You can really see the cross section of the grain from the heel. It also has the initials of the person who inspected & assembled the neck.

trussrod.jpg

Jesus Christ,man.....Where were you in June???:mad:

• Members

I revised my "wanted" guitars, so I am looking to trade for the following:

ESP Kamikaze

ESP Skulls 'n Snakes

Ibanez JEM DY/VDY/MC

Ibanez USRG30

Ibanez Universe MC

Kramer Stagemaster archtop

Peavey HP Special (depends on finish & figuring)

Ibanez, Jackson or Kramer factory graphic painted (Dan Lawrence, Pamalina, Kline, etc.)

Any of these will do nicely. This DeMartini is a custom shop model with a retail price of 3200.00 and she is worth every penny!! Not all DeMartini's had the pickup signed which makes it a very nice bonus as well.

Archived