Agile Cool Cat Prestige

noiseannoys

• Members

I'm in a really bad place financially at the moment, and unfortunately I have to sell this guitar to get back on my feet... I just listed it on eBay as well, but I'm willing to end the auction and sell to a forums member at any time. Here is a link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220423251723

Here is a description, basically ripped from my eBay listing:

I purchased this guitar brand new in February of this year as a factory backstock. The playability is completely effortless (one of the best-playing guitars I have ever layed hands on), and the sound is truly fantastic for anybody that appreciates a great full size hollow body. This is a later production model, which features a GraphTech Black Tusq nut - a fantastic improvement over the standard plastic nuts. It is in absolutely mint condition, and has only been played a mere handful of times in my smoke free home. The only flaw is a small hole that was accidentally drilled during production - it is just above the tuning machine for the B string, and only visible when you are on top of the guitar. It does not in any way affect sound, playability, or appearance, but I wanted to make it known in the interest of full disclosure.

Original Douglass hard shell case will be included, unused and in mint condition - a $60 value.

I'll sell it outright to a forum member for $500 - shipping and Paypal fees included. I accept Paypal only. Not interested in trades - I would keep this guitar if I didn't need the cash.

CIMG1523.jpg

CIMG1525.jpg

CIMG1527.jpg

CIMG1536.jpg

• Members

Another one!?!?! Great seller here folks, I bought an Agile Cool Cat Prestige from him a few months ago and it came just as described, safe, and FAST. He's not joking about their quality and playability, either. Easily on the best guitars I've played, especially in the sub $1,000 range. Good luck with the sale, if I had the cash I'd buy it myself.

Archived