F/S :: TRADITION S-20 DELUXE HONEYBURST :: Les Paul Copy

dooredge

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: very nice Honeyburst S-20 by Tradition! Great playing guitar - I won't ever buy another Gibson as long as I live. There is absolutely no reason to when companies like Tradition are putting out guitars such as this for a 1/4 the cost (take into consideration too Gibson's questionable QC). Guitar is super clean.

Modifications (if any): Pickups upgraded to GFS Power Rails. Upgraded w/ black pickguard, black pickup rings, and black knobs (will include original pickups, pickguard, pickup rings and volume/tone knobs). Super nice playing guitar. Fresh set-up from the shop a couple weeks back. Buy it!

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Tweed Hardshell case included

Location (City,State or City,Country): Delaware, OH

Contact Info: dooredge@gmail.com or pm

References (eBay or other forum userid): phatgirl and others below/ eBay My World - dorejmaurer

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $550 (inclusive of shipping) OBO

Pictures: huge pics available at the following link(s)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

No, I don't believe so.

I paid $475 (guitar + case + shipping). I've upgraded the pickups, pickup rings, pickguard, volume and tone knobs. {EDIT}: also added Dunlop strap locks.

I believe this guitar is every bit worth $350.00 (shipped).

• Members

I agree they're nice guitars. Your modifications though aren't exactly "upgrades", just changes. No money in that. Absolutely not busting balls here, I agree it's "worth" $350 shipped in a hard case. Best of luck.

Thanks for your thoughts. Over the stock Tradition p/ups, the Power Rails definitely out perform and add much tone. There was some money in that. ;) You're correct, the other are "cheap changes", but nice changes as compared to white pickguard, rings, and knobs.

• 1 month later...

Archived