Jackson DK2M Transparent Red Finish PRISTINE COND W/GB Ships Worldwide

Psychodelicx

• Members

D E S C R I P T I O N

LIKE NEW! HARD TO GET JACKSON FINISH!

This guitar is truly amazing and plays and looks like a dream. I got it recently and it has only been used for a few hours of bedroom practice total. Never gigged with and the guitar has been kept in a clean and smoke-free environment. Unfortunately for financial reasons I must sell this guitar. This guitar is in amazing condition as you can see from the pictures. Aside from a few fingerprints I wiped off easily this guitar could practically be sold as new.

Shipping to Australia is Canada Post: Worldwide Priority (fastest available)

Shipping to Europe/United Kingdom: Xpresspost international (5 days to your door)

Shipping to Canada/USA: Xpresspost

This guitar in this finish is amazing, pics don't do justice.

Get an amazing guitar for a great price!

Will ship anywhere worldwide fully insured through canada post. (very fast and affordable)

Deal to be done through paypal or ebay.

Jackson Guitars Pro Series DK2M Dinky

* * Body: Alder with Flame Maple Veneer on Transparent Colors

* * Neck: Bolt-On Rock Maple with Scarf Joint Head Stock

* * Neck Dimensions: 1st Fret: .735

• Members

its because of the recent bump up in guitar prices.. however you see them all over the place for alot less, ebay i see them new for 599 all the time.. sometimes less.. just expect to be patient at that price... i don't expect many people if any will bite on here... i have seen people sit on there dk2m's for a long time at lower prices

• Members

its because of the recent bump up in guitar prices.. however you see them all over the place for alot less, ebay i see them new for 599 all the time.. sometimes less.. just expect to be patient at that price... i don't expect many people if any will bite on here... i have seen people sit on there dk2m's for a long time at lower prices

On ebay.ca the there are about 4 dk2m guitars up with flame maple tops. The other 3 are 874.99$USD new and mine is 675USD mint. There are a few solid finishes going for around 600$ like you said. So it's an interesting situation.

Archived