10 TTM USA Supershop Devastators

djfrank

• Members

I wonder how a company that gets nearly 90% of their parts from China/East Asia, can claim their guitar to be USA made. I guess if you bolt them together that they are technically USA made. I work with a lot of guitar companies, and can tell you where every part of those guitars come from.

I am not saying that they are bad playing guitars, but truth in advertising is something that TTM should really try for

• Members
I wonder how a company that gets nearly 90% of their parts from China/East Asia, can claim their guitar to be USA made. I guess if you bolt them together that they are technically USA made. I work with a lot of guitar companies, and can tell you where every part of those guitars come from.

I am not saying that they are bad playing guitars, but truth in advertising is something that TTM should really try for

hmm.. Possibly the wrong place for a rant. But yea, you're fighting a losing battle. Ask the big guys to do that first.

• Members

hmm.. Possibly the wrong place for a rant. But yea, you're fighting a losing battle. Ask the big guys to do that first.

I guess I should have clarified myself, in saying that a Fender USA model uses USA made bodies and necks. The other parts may be offshore, but the core of the guitar is built in the USA. I am not really sure if this is what you are talking about, but other guitar companies have models that say "Made in Korea/Japan/China" on them.

• Members

He is doing this to be a troll. He has something against me for which I have no idea why. I never had any dealings with him.

Proof... (his multiple troll replies in my posts...See links below) This guy is nothing more than a 39 year old troll. If you actually think he has any credibility after reading this garbage... Well, you judge for yourself. I am sure there is more if I keep looking... but I think this is enough to establish his motives are more about trying to antagonize me than save the world from TTM and their awesome playing guitars. Read these posts... you tell me if this is the sort of thing that is acceptable of a 39 year old man in your world. The guy is a head case. I never even dealt with him. Any other forum with the slightest moderation would have banned him long ago.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=35234324#post35234324

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=34969784#post34969784

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=34891627#post34891627

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=34463444#post34463444

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=34462311#post34462311

• Members

Just calling it like I see it. Someone that claims to be a Christian, that obviously likes to {censored} on other people that are selling their items, by bumping his to the top several times a day. I guess I am giving him a bump, but I will let the evidence speak for itself.

Frank,

You do nothing but put me down when I call you out. You never dispute what I see, just put me down personally.

These guitars are made from Chinese parts, FACT

They charge $800 for a Chinese made guitar, FACT

Please prove that these are not, and I will quite making these statements. (This is actually a trick statement, as you can not prove it, and I can prove otherwise)

• Members

Just a couple of points...I don't usually interject into these squabbles, but this kinda hit a nerve.

A...I don't think DJ is selling these for $800...and if TTM asks for $800, which they don't even on Ebay...and you buy it at $800...then I think PT Barnum said it best about being a sucker.

B...I don't think DJ is misrepresenting them at all...He is representing these just as the mfg is representing them...your beef is with TTM and you should take that beef to TTM.

Lastly...you don't claim to be a Christian...you are or you aren't. Being a Christian does not mean you are now perfect, but rather you've...among other things...admitted to yourself and your creator that you can't in fact control some of the problems that you have...addictions, temper, etc...and need help. But you are in fact...and will continue to be corrupted flesh until, with God's help, you are completely transformed...starting with a willing heart to change, then slowly...emphasize SLOWLY...changing your actions (see Josh Hamilton here)...You will never be a completely changed product, but we simply are trying everyday...and when failing, we start again...but we have a goal...and have help.

Thus we resist from ripping the heads off of people that annoy us....

Archived