Schecter c1-FR, body, neck, Ibanez sz320

MoRBiDThOuGhTs

• Members

Other stuff is gone, only my shecter c1-fr is left, i might keep it though :thu:

Schecter C1-FR -- $390 shipped & paypal'd

Talking about letting things go...

I also have a very very nice Schecter c1-FR in black.This was an impulse buy of mine since I really liked my c1 blackjack I wanted something similar but with a floyd rose and the c1-FR was my answer. The thing I really really like about this schecter more than the active HB-105 duncan designed pick-ups is the unpainted neck. Comparing my blackjack to the c1-FR I can see where people complain about schecter's painted necks being "sticky", the unpainted one is really smooth and easier to navigate. This guitar is as heavy as my blackjack, and stays in tune just as well, the tremolo has never given me any problems whatsoever. It is used very light scuff marks by the knobs, most of the plastic covering on the backplates is still on there.

specs on MF: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-?sku=518491

front:

IMG_1296.jpg

headstock:

IMG_1300.jpg

back neck:

IMG_1302.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190330019206

Ok so there you have it.

I've lurked here for a while posting now & then. You can also look up my feedback on eBay screen name: dark_hell_fire (100% positive, no negatives)

Shipping:

I always ship stuff out within two days of receiving payment. Either USPS priority +insurance + tracking or UPS. I usually over pack stuff so everything gets to you intact ( I used to work at UPS so I really know what abuse alot of packages go through.).

Payments:

I accept paypal and will consider trades I currently have strat gas, but I will always consider a nice schecter (yeah I like my schecters!). All prices Or Best Offer.

If you need more pictures or have any questions just shoot me a PM, i check HCEG throughout the day.

Archived