FS/FT: PRS SC250 10-Top '08

BradWilbanx

• Members

Hey I do have these items up for trade at the moment......

I have a 2007 American Deluxe Ash Strat in great condition. only light pick scratches in the guard. Ive had the rosewood fretboard pro scalloped by Dean Cascione and its as good if not better than the Fender YJMs. The guitar has locking schallers that are stock on all AMDXs. I changed the pickups to a Dimarzio Virtual Solo in the bridge and an Area 67 in the middle and a Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues II in the neck. The pick guard is a vintage pearloid instead of the mint green one. Other than that its stock. Comes with OHSC and schaller strap locks with a nice black leather strap.

Also.......

Boss GT8

Boss PS5

Boss DS-1

Marshall Blues Breaker II

AMT California Sound

Marshall Jackhammer

Rocktron Metal Planet

Boss SD-1

Line 6 DR. Distorto

V-8 Palamino 5 watt EL84 Tube Amp

Custom wound Dimarzio Single coil from the middle position on my EBMM Silo.

1 EMG 707 (unused)

Pm me if interested in a trade.

• Members

Wide Fat, and as far as a trade vaule it'd just depend on what you had to trade and how much I wanted it. Like if I didn't want what you were trading I'd want more cash, if I wanted what your trading it'd be closer to an even trade or maybe even plus cash and my guitar. I mean I believe that's how anyone trading an item would look at it.

So if you had a 6 or 7 string JP BFR I'd be more flexible.

• Members

How about a Gibson ES 335 Studio? They are pretty rare and I know you had stated you wanted either more rare or odd ball. Its a 1990 and its a hell of a lot more rare than a 1990 les paul. Besides its in way better shape than the Les Paul minus the yellowing.

I probably shouldn't even offer it as its the best playing and sounding hollowbody I have ever owned. But I thought I would throw it out there. You probably want something worth more I would imagine. Sorry I can't throw any cash in and I am really not sure what my ES 335 studio is worth but if I had to guess it probably between 1,000 and 1500 dollars??? Unless the fact that they only made them for a few years makes it worth more? I actually sent out to have an appraisal done on it, I am just waiting for them to get back to me what its worth? If your interested PM me if not I hope you find what your looking for.

I really want a PRS but I should probably keep my ES 335 Studio and just wait until I can afford a nice top 10 or something similar.

nicksguitarpictures171.jpg

• Members

How about a Gibson ES 335 Studio?
They are pretty rare and I know you had stated you wanted either more rare or odd ball. Its a 1990 and its a hell of a lot more rare than a 1990 les paul. Besides its in way better shape than the Les Paul minus the yellowing.

I probably shouldn't even offer it as its the best playing and sounding hollowbody I have ever owned. But I thought I would throw it out there. You probably want something worth more I would imagine. Sorry I can't throw any cash in and I am really not sure what my ES 335 studio is worth but if I had to guess it probably between 1,000 and 1500 dollars??? Unless the fact that they only made them for a few years makes it worth more? I actually sent out to have an appraisal done on it, I am just waiting for them to get back to me what its worth? If your interested PM me if not I hope you find what your looking for.

I really want a PRS but I should probably keep my ES 335 Studio and just wait until I can afford a nice top 10 or something similar.

Is this a joke or are you retarded?

• Members

Is this a joke or are you retarded?

No joke bro I am sorry but you are asking 1900 dollars for a 1990 les paul that are a dime a dozen and calling it rare??? I am sorry but the PRS here is worth way more than my ES 335 and also way more than your Les Paul.

This would be like me stating my 05 Les Paul Classic is rare because the no longer make them. Get Real. LOL.

I mean come on get real people are selling 70's les paul standards and customs way nicer for less than what your asking.

Buy the way you are entitled to ask any price you want but don't be suprised when you can't sell it.

Buy the way I wasn't trying to bash your until you called me retarded. I am sorry if you felt that way bro but I was just offering something that I know is way more rare than a 1990 les paul. Don't get me wrong your Les Paul is a beautiful guitar but not worth 1900 dollars.

Hell I should list my classic for 1900 dollars then its in way nicer shape than your 1990 but the truth is I doubt either one of us would ever get 1900 dollars for our guitars.

Buy the way I apoligize to the guy trying to sell the PRS this is not the place to have this debate.

I suggest if you want to dispute this more that you put it in the appropriate forum. I imagine other people will agree your 1990 les paul is not rare and that 1900 dollars is way to much money.

• Members

Hey guys, I appreciate the interest but I'm not really interested in either of the guitars and thank you 02-Fatboy for moving this debate out of my thread, although I didn't mind the free bumps lol.

But both guitars are genuine and nice just not what I'm after. Which kinda keeps changing lol.... GAS sucks

• Members

No joke bro I am sorry but you are asking 1900 dollars for a 1990 les paul that are a dime a dozen and calling it rare??? I am sorry but the PRS here is worth way more than my ES 335 and also way more than your Les Paul.

This would be like me stating my 05 Les Paul Classic is rare because the no longer make them. Get Real. LOL.

I mean come on get real people are selling 70's les paul standards and customs way nicer for less than what your asking.

Buy the way you are entitled to ask any price you want but don't be suprised when you can't sell it.

Buy the way I wasn't trying to bash your until you called me retarded. I am sorry if you felt that way bro but I was just offering something that I know is way more rare than a 1990 les paul. Don't get me wrong your Les Paul is a beautiful guitar but not worth 1900 dollars.

Hell I should list my classic for 1900 dollars then its in way nicer shape than your 1990 but the truth is I doubt either one of us would ever get 1900 dollars for our guitars.

Buy the way I apoligize to the guy trying to sell the PRS this is not the place to have this debate.

I suggest if you want to dispute this more that you put it in the appropriate forum. I imagine other people will agree your 1990 les paul is not rare and that 1900 dollars is way to much money.

$1850 shipped/pp'ed is not what I would call a horrible price. Go check TGP. $1700 shipped/pp'ed! Thats pretty good for a guitar like this. You keep refering to how much better shape every other guitar is....Other than the ding on the bottom my LP is mint. You are {censored}ing nuts. I have had offers of a Suhr Pro Series S3, Custom 22 and 24, and a few others. I would sa some think its worth what I am asking. Weren't you trying to trade like every guitar you owned for it like a month ago? A dime a dozen bro? You are {censored}ing nuts. Stick with the Hagstroms jackass

Archived