Custom Parker Fly Deluxe

strumminsix

• Members

For your consideration a gently used Custom Parker Fly Deluxe purchased new in January 2008.

This guitar has a beautiful quilted maple top which is unique to the Deluxe line and the pickups have been customized to include an Alnico V magnets. These customizations improve the look, of course, but the pickups really give it more warmth than it had when I first purchased.

Naturally it has the bridge piezo pickup which has a sound similar to an Ovation when sent to a PA or can be combined with the pickups and mixed in low and can get a fabulous hollow or semi-hollowbody sound from your guitar amp!!!

100% fully functional! One small ding on the neck a the 3rd fret marker. Each pic I take makes it look just like the white marker is larger than the rest. Will try again with a better camera.

This guitar just doesn't meet my needs anymore.

Comes with all the goodies: Parker HSC, springs, mono/stereo cable, trem bar, whammy bar, etc

Will meet anyone within an hour or 2 of Chicago.

Asking $2200 which is about $1000 less than what this will cost brand new. Will entertain any fair offer. Please no low-balls.

Will ship within the CONUS (48 lower) but buyer pays for ALL shipping charges and insurance for full amount. I will take it in its case to a UPS store and have them package it so it's 100% covered. Paypal would be allowed only if paying from bank account or wire transfer. Paypal with credit cards will require the buyer to add in 3% for PP fees.

I'm not opposed to cash + trade! My cash need is low. Will be happy to do enough of a trade and only take a few bucks in cash! Below is a list of things I'm looking for:

- Powered sub (prefer Yamaha but any solid brand)

- Powered mixer w/min 8 XLR in and 300x2 (prefer Yamaha but any solid brand)

- 2x10 tube combo amp or cab with good speakers

- Mesa Recording Recto

- Mesa Studio preamp

- Cab sim DI: H&K Redbox, PDI-09, Radial JDX

- Fender Pro Jr

- SG with an Ebony Fingerboard

- Pedals: Maxon PH350, Barber LTD SR, Emma Discumbobulator

• Members

yeah 1200 would be a fair what its worth price, but you'll probably get less because of the economy. If you really want that much wait until we're lookin up and everyones got some $ to burn, like Xmas or something.

• Members

*** Comes with OHSC & Case Candy and an extra 10 spring ***

yeah 1200 would be a fair what its worth price, but you'll probably get less because of the economy. If you really want that much wait until we're lookin up and everyones got some $ to burn, like Xmas or something.

Would be its value to you. I'm not trying to be an ass here and if you think it's over priced you have every right. I pass on tons of gear I think is over priced.

However, I know what it is, how it plays, what it retailed for, and the upgrades like a QM top on a Deluxe and pickups that are MUCH more lively than stock and allow you to better hear the wood of the guitar.

If others don't feel it is worth it, I understand and then yes, I'll just wait it out!

BTW, the closest of the listings to what I am offering is the top one below...

$1900 http://cgi.ebay.com/PARKER-USA-FLY-DELUXE-GUITAR-EMERALD-GREEN-W-CASE_W0QQitemZ130323223423

$1800 http://cgi.ebay.com/PARKER-FLY-DELUXE-USA-W-OHSC-HD-VID-DEMO-OF-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ260452805127

$1700 http://cgi.ebay.com/parker-fly-deluxe-lower-price-lower-price_W0QQitemZ280384069886

$1450 http://cgi.ebay.com/Parker-Fly-Deluxe_W0QQitemZ150364314887

• Members

$2000 shipped & insured to 48 CONUS.

Pics of the chip are attached. Close up, nut to 9th fret, and contrasted for a better view.
Full disclosure, the chip is about a 1/4" in diameter. The part away from the fingerboard looks like the clear top finish just chipped off. The part near the fingerboard showed a bit of wood and I applied black Sharpie.

You'll see this in regular lighting, I could not tell on stage.

This may bother some and not others.

Archived