FT: Two 7 strings Ibanez RG 7321 and Dean EVO 7

• Members

For Trade- my two 7 strings. Both include hardshell cases and straplocks.

What I'd like to trade for- 6 strings! specially Les Paul, SG, Explorer shaped guitars. Set necks preferred...but that's a minor detail.

I'm really not wanting to sell these guitars but I'll accept cash offers for consideration.

I have references on here, HCAF and SS.org.

On to the guitars...

Ibanez 7321

Korean made, plays great. Stock pickups...i think they sound fine, but some don't like them. The back was damaged in shipping thanks to UPS. I added some white automotive pin striping tape as 'binding'. It's easily removable if you aren't into it. Case is a universal hard case. plenty of room for strings, tuner, cables and tons of stuff.

Dean EVO Special 7

Really cool and good looking 7 in an LP shade. Carved top has a ding or two in it and the back is pretty dinged up. The previous owner really didn't take very good care of it, but I've got it in top playing condition and much better than when I received it. There's also a crack where the headstock was knocked off by the previous owner's children.....it doesn't look bad and it's professional luthier repaired. not exactly a small issue I know, but I'll tell you it stays in tune better than the ibanez! go figure...Oh yeah, the inlays and the Headstock Logo & Bird are all abalone. Look very cool. The case is a very nice axess case with removeable portion for a bigger neck profile. not a ton of room in the compartment but you can fit a strap and strings.

for pics:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/nfinityneverends/

Archived