FS: Eric Clapton "Fool" SG

Brad737

• Members

Hello, all. You probably know what you're looking at. But if not, this guitar is a faithful reproduction of the "Fool" SG, made famous by Eric Clapton when he was guitarist for the band Cream in the 60's. Later it was given to George Harrison who owned it for a few years and then gave it to Todd Rundgren who played it for several years. During it's tenure with Todd, he had several copies made of it as the original was becoming fragile from years on the road and worth too much to risk. It was eventually sold at auction sometime in 2002. There have been plenty of copies of the "Fool" guitar out on the market, some better than others. This one is a lot different. The artwork was not air brushed like most of them on the market, but hand painted with a brush exactly like the original. The handpainted artwork looks fantastic! Just try and find an artist who can do this sort of artwork for under $1000 in the US. This was made from a Tokai copy of the 1962 Gibson SG, loaded with humbucking pickups, mahogany body and neck. The guitar will come with a gigbag. I've bought and sold a lot of guitars and amps here. It will be packed to withstand a nuclear blast! I'm asking $750, plus shipping and Paypal. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

P1010615.jpg

P1010621.jpg

DSCN0140.jpg

P1010630.jpg

Archived