FS/FT: 2002 Parker Nitefly-M $880 shipped

oyrgawd

• Members

I'm selling this new-to-me 2002 Parker NiteFly-M. Though I'm amazed at the general feel of it and the number of conventional guitar problems it solves, its sound is just too far from the guitar sound I'm used to (70's Kramer aluminum-neck), so I think I'm going to have to sell this and try to heavily customize my old guitar.

I'm asking only exactly what I paid, $880 shipped to the continental US. Payment must be by PayPal Personal payment, or send $906.59 so I still make $880... Contact me for my eBay info if you want to look me up.

Pics: http://www.blankbanker.com/main/Nitefly-M.html

The one trade I'd consider: a black Godin LGXT, made after they switched to the fatter necks and the RMC piezo system. These go for about the same so depending on condition, it could be an even swap.

More about the guitar

The original owner (yes, eBay) seems to have taken good care of it. As it is a natural oil finish, it's fairly easy to scratch and dent the mahogany, but by the same token, it's really hard to see those imperfections. I have tried to picture and note all that I have noticed.

Serial # 082106 USA -- The 106th guitar made in August of 2002, which would date it back to the Rochester, NY factory vs. the newer USMC Mundelein, IL factory.

Includes gig bag, tags/manual, trem bar, Bullwinkle wall hanger, truss rod bar, intonation allen key, but NOT the larger allen key (4mm I think) as it was not there when I got the guitar.

Specs, copied from current "NiteFly Classic" info on parkerguitars.com; there may be inconsistencies since this is a 2002 guitar:

NiteFly Classic

Tones/Sounds:

Sweet, full-midrange; singing upper register w/ immediate response.

Body

Wood:

Mahogany

Construction:

Solid one piece

Finish:

Satin, oiled

Bridge:

Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, Stainless steel saddles

Vibrato System:

3 spring; 3 mode stop screw: fixed, bend down only, or floating

Neck