2 guitars for sale Ibanez 565 bc rich gunslinger

fasttrackstudio

• Members

Hi,i am new to this forum.I have been collecting guitars and doing mod's and refinishing and custom builds as of late.I am a member over at shred and can provide several references.i am over 200 sales on the bay and 100% positive feedback.fasttracksstudio is my seller name.Ok i have 2 guitars for sale 1st is an ibanez 565 in emerald green.Has been refinished with 2 small paint chips 1 on the lower horn and 1 on the back near the elec. cover.Rev maple/maple neck relogo is near perfect.New electronics evo in the bridge and a cool rail single.Edge low pro trem in mint shape with the bar.Frets good truss rod good good playing and sounding axe.Comes with a nice padded gig bag.Asking $ 500 shipped insured and tracking.the other is an 80's bc rich gunslinger with a splatter grafic.All original except for a new floyd rose trem bye ping.Rev maple/maple neck huge frets truss rod works just missing the cover.Few bumps and dings around the edges and a small ding on the headstock on the inside tip and can't be seen from the front.Because of the splatter grafics the white touched up rather nice.No real issues with this guitar at all.Comes with a nice padded gig bag.Asking $ 600 shipped tracking and insured.I take pay pal only to a confirmed address only.My e-mail is fasttracksstudio@yahoo.com e-mail me with questions or for more detailed pics..

ebaymarch2001.jpg

Archived