No announcement yet.

Phil Kubicki strat Neck for sale

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Kubicki strat Neck for sale

pao ferro fretboard, medium frets, lsr roller nut, sanded and wet sanded.

For sale.

300/0b0

I had a 78 Kubicki Strat neck once. THAT was a neck!
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Ya. it is a super nice neck. that's why I was thinking it would go quickly. Hmmm... did I say it was a KUBICKI NECK?

Comment

I'll bet there's not 2-3 people here who know who Phil Kubicki is (and was). My Kubicki maple neck was signed by another guy that worked for Phil and dated 1978. I tracked the guy down (thank God for the internet!) and he told me all about Kubicki Strats. I finally talked to Phil myself and he told me he made only a handful of maple Strat necks. I got the thing in with a box of Strat bodies and necks for $50. Sold it for more than most guitars I ever sold.

http://www.modernelectricguitars.com/2008/03/philip-kubicki-luthier.html
        I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Working...
        X